Us ...

"Isn't the sunset beautiful princess" I immediately recognize his voice it's Carlos "CARLOS" I turn around and hug him super tight. "Hey baby" "you scared me" I say and roll my eyes. "Sorry Alex told me you would love if I surprise you mamas" "ugh yes I missed you" "I missed you more baby" Alex comes and says "your welcome" "thank youuu" I say and hug him. "You guys should go have fun for a bit.I'll take care of the boys" "you sure Alex" "Yea go" "thank you" I grab Carlos's hand and say "Ferris wheel?" "Yea by the way you look beautiful today" "thanks Papi you look handsome as always" "of course all for you mamas"

We get on the ride and I say "I'm scared Carlos.." "come here baby" I go sit by him and he puts his arm around me and I put my head on his chest. Carlos records me and I smile and stick my tongue out. He puts the caption as "my baby is so cuteee 🤤🤤😍" "hey bebè?" "Yea mamas?" "What's gonna happen to us when I leave?" Carlos moves his arm and he looks at me and I look at him "mamas i will visit you I promise you that" "me too I will come as much as I can" "can we just make a promise?" "Sure" "we gonna promise that whatever guy or girl comes in our life we will never love that person more then the person we are with" "promise" I say putting my pinky out and Carlos intertwines his pinky with mine and we kiss each side.

I lay back on his chest and I say "I'm so happy I have you Carlos you don't understand" "me to mamas" Carlos says and kisses my forehead.

We get off of the ride and I get my phone out and start recording and I intertwine my hand with Carlos's and I move the camera to his face and he smiles. I caption it "the fair with my bby 🤤💗" .

Me and Carlos walk around for a little and he says "let me try" pointing at tossing game. "Ok then let's see how good you are" I say and pull Carlos by his arm to the booth.

He pays and on his first 3 rounds he gets all of them. "Here you go" the guy at the booth said hading him a big bear. "Omg that's so cuteeee !!!" I say and Carlos grabs the bear and says "thank you" . We walk away and Carlos says "I told you I could do it princess" "it's so cuteeee!!" "Just like you , I got it for you princesa" "Awe really?" "Yes" I kiss him and he kisses me back. "Ill hold it for you tho" . I get my phone out of my back pocket and go on Snapchat and take a video of Carlos holding the bear and I kiss his cheek and I put the caption as "he won me a bear 😩😍" and post it.

We keep walking and talking until we find Alex and the boys.....