The fair.

Me and Alex hung out that whole night watched movies and just talked. I fall asleep on his shoulder and he falls asleep to.

I wake up to my phone buzzing and I look at it "Carlos posted a new picture" I go on Instagram and look at the picture. And it was me sleeping on Carlos's chest and the caption was "8/22/18😍🔐"  i see all the comments like "awee" "mom and dad 😍" "ughh😍" i comment "😍😍😍" I get up take a quick shower and change into this ⤵️

 And it was me sleeping on Carlos's chest and the caption was "8/22/18😍🔐"  i see all the comments like "awee" "mom and dad 😍" "ughh😍" i comment "😍😍😍" I get up take a quick shower and change into this ⤵️

Today me and Alex were going to the fair with Henry and David. We were gonna go at 5 so I still had a lot of time to get ready . I go and eat cereal and I get a FaceTime call from "Mi Hermoso 🤤🔐" I answer and say "heyyy hermoso" "wassup princesa" "nothing much just eating cereal you ?" "Playing fornite" I laugh and say "typical boys" and roll my eyes.

Me and Carlos are still FaceTiming when I'm done with my cereal I feel something touch my leg I look down and it's Henry I smile and pick him up and put him on my leg I say "Henry say hi to Carlos" he looked at the camera and waved and smiled "hey baby boyyy" Carlos says and Henry smiles and looks at me and he puts his hands up which means he wants me to hold him in my arms. I pick up Henry from my leg and put him in my arms and smile at him and say "Awe quien es el babè mas bonito de el mondò?" And Henry smiles at me. I hear Carlos say "you would be the best mom in the world" "I'm to young for that Carlos" I say and laugh. Me and Carlos FaceTimed that whole day and he had to leave with his mom so we hung up it was 4 and I started getting ready.
I changed into this ⤵️

And did my makeup like this ⤵️

When I was done it was 4:57 I go see if the boys were ready and they were so we get in the car put some music on and Alex says "I wish Carlos could have came but he said he went with his mom or sum shit like that" "Yea me too , it would have been ...

When I was done it was 4:57 I go see if the boys were ready and they were so we get in the car put some music on and Alex says "I wish Carlos could have came but he said he went with his mom or sum shit like that" "Yea me too , it would have been fun to go on rides with him" "Yea cousinnn I understand" I give Alex a small smile.

I take a video of us with our favorite song and me and Alex were singing and singing and I put the caption as "we always lit 😛"

(10 minutes later)
We arrive to the fair "wow this is so beautiful,just if Carlos was here" I say sadly "Sarah we will have fun without Carlos I promise you" I smile at Alex "your really the best Alex!" I get out of the car Alex gets Henry's stroller and I open the door in the back and unbuckle Henry from his baby sit and take him out and put him in the stroller. We pay and get in the fair "wow I love this place already" I said "i know right it's so nice" Alex says . My little brother says "let's go on that ride" and points at ⤵️

 My little brother says "let's go on that ride" and points at ⤵️

"Yea we should" I say we walk towards it and pay. "I'll take Henry" I say "ok" Alex says and goes infront of me and Henry. We get on the ride (I'm skipping till when they get off the ride)

When we get off the ride we walk around . For about 20 minutes and I feel someone's arms go around me I get so scared I turn around and its .....