❀13

"Let's start with my dad; he basically left us. He left Maddie and I with our mom without saying anything. Just a note saying that he doesn't love us anymore that he doesn't love my mom anymore.
My mom caught him cheating on her when I was 11 and he left before I turned 12. Johnny he left to get married to a women with 4 kids in Argentina leaving us a note saying he doesn't love us,that he never will anymore. That hurts a lot! My mom came home with different guys every night both drunk. Maddie would come in my room and we would lock ourselves in and start crying thinking about the things the random guy can do, thinking he'll become our new father.
One night Maddie was at her friends house and one of my moms 'boyfriends' came in my room and started hitting me and kicking me saying that my mom wouldn't marry him because of me and my sister. He kept saying that I was the reason she was drunk every night,the reason she has insomnia,the reason she won't be happy ever again. That was when my depression started.
My mom found out and dumped her little boyfriend and found a job. She told me that all he said was a lie. It wasn't my fault that she did stupid stuff at night. She never had insomnia and she's happy as long as Maddie and I are with her.
But she wasn't happy. I knew it. I couldn't do much about it so I tried forgetting it.
Rumors.
At school everyone knew rumors, not the full story, just rumors. Those rumors were the reason I lost my only friend. Guys would just stare at me and feel pity. No one liked me. I couldn't sleep at night thinking about life, my future,my lecture which I really didn't care about but for some reason I thought about it. That was when my insomnia started.
High school wasn't really easier it just got tougher.
Everyone was figuring out everything and they knew some stuff and no one actually became my friend. Everyone ignored me. When they found out about my insomnia they just made jokes about it, I didn't really care. Everyday a new little event happened and the one from the day before...no one remembered nor cared about it.
Day dreaming and talking down was the thing I did. I didn't care if I had any friends or not. But things were different and they will never be the same." A/N [ again... note the lyrics of their song in the paragraph :) ]
Tears came down both their faces.
"John before we rant about this there's something else...that causes my depression, I only told Lauren and Maddie, Lauren sorta tried helping me and we figured some stuff out but I'm still...not recovering..." Kenzie said still crying.
"The thing she mentioned in the group chat?" Asked Johnny worried. She nodded. "Then please tell me!"
"Promise you won't tell anyone?"
"Promise."
"I'm insecure about my body. My sister once called me fat, that now she says she didn't mean it and it was because of her breakup, but it made me notice that I am fat. Even though she was just sad, she wasn't lying.
John I haven't eaten anything in a week. Trust me I tried but I keep throwing it up... people at school saw it and it's not one of those 'one day events' fake rumors and theories and thoughts are on their minds, it's not okay and I can't stop hating myself for it. My insomnia is coming back and Maddie thinks I might have a disorder or-"
Kenzie stopped when she saw Johnny crying and shaking his head.
"Kenz you're beautiful and far from fat. I know you're hearing these from my sister and yours but it's true. I love your body. And I hate the fact that you don't feel the same way too. Please eat! How do you think I'm going to eat anything thinking that maybe your starving yourself?" Now they were both crying Mackenzie denning the compliments and begging Johnny not to feel bad about his eating and saying sorry for making him feel bad for her.
"Kenzie stop! Thank you for telling me this. Because this is WAY more important than my stupid depression, this problem is serious."
They talked about their problems and the depression and more about Kenzie's eating and after a long 9 hours of talking until 6:30 in the morning they fell asleep.

This was todays chap :)
So she told him... what's gonna happen next?