❀19

iMessage

Maddie: hey kenziooo
Kenzie: hey madds
Maddie: how are you baby sis?
Kenzie: good? Why?
Maddie: why? Can't I ask how my sister is doing?
Kenzie: no, not without a reason
Maddie: sorry Mackenzie
Kenzie: Huh Maddie what's up?
Maddie: I know your going through a hard time with everything and you still can't eat. I promised I would stick by your side every single day and take care of you until you're okay,
Kenzie: oh Maddie you really don't ne-
Maddie: i can't do that right now
Kenzie: why?
Maddie: I'm going to stay at lilias for a month.
Kenzie: WHAT? MADDIE I NEED YOU
Maddie: I'm sorry Kenzie after my breakup I think I need sometime with my best friend yk?
Kenzie: NO! NO MADDIE I DONT. I NEVER HAD A BEST FRIEND YOU WERE ALWAYS MY NUMBER 1! I THOUGHT I WAS URS TOO BUT NO LILIAS MORE IMPORTANT. WOW ISNT IT LOVELY BEING YOUR OWN SISTERS SECOND CHOICE, MADDIE I- I- I'm disappointed.
Maddie: KENZIE KENZIEEEE IM SORRY PLS DONT DO THIS TO ME I WISH I HAD TIME WITH YOU BEFORE I CAME HERE I LOVE YOU I JUST NEED HER SUPPORT RN I LOVE YOU YOUR IMPORTANT TOO MACKENZIE I LOVE YOU
Kenzie: if leaving your sister when she's going through a bad time is what you call 'love' then no thank you fuck off. I was there for you when you told be about your breakup, I hugged you and brought you breakfast every day for a week, talked to you, tried to distract you, walked to school so you could take the car to skip school, covered for you and gave you my affection if that's how you're going to repay me- then guess you're better off away from me.
Kenzie you blocked Maddie they won't be able to send you any messages
Mackenzie slams her phone on her bed where she was earlier sitting on and walkes out of her room and enteres Maddie's,she found a lot of her clothes on the floor and a bag next to her closet. She left LA 2 hours ago and went to her best friends house that was out of town. There was a book next to the bag. A diary. Maddie still writes in her diary because that's her escape and she feels free she doesn't care if no one her age owns one, she enjoys writing about her life and thoughts. Mackenzie took it knowing exactly what it was opened it up and there it was:

...❤︎...

'Tomorrow I'm going to stay at my best friends house that is placed out of la for a whole month. I'm leaving back my sister which I'm not happy about but my life comes first, as much as I love her, I'm going through some stuff myself and I don't really want to feel bad because I was taking care of her, if I leave her I'm breaking my promise I made her but if I cry myself to sleep I have broke a promise I made myself.
To never let a guy control my life and emotions and I know Mack wants the best for me because I want the best for her. Lilia is a great friend and she understands what I'm going through as much as Kenzie tries to help me, she can't. She never had a boyfriend, so she never went through a breakup. But while saying this I understood that maybe I can't help her with her problem bc I haven't gone through it. She needs someone to help her that understands her as much as lilia understands me! Maybe there isn't someone that's going through something exactly like her but- YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN OOF okay but I think she'll understand. She always does, and if she well doesn't it's okay. I wouldn't either so... but I love her more than I'll ever love anyone. She's my biggest priority but I guess in this case I come first. This sounds extremely selfish but I hope I'm making the right decision, because my sister is my life and if I hurt her in anyway I'll die inside and never forgive myself, well I still haven't forgotten myself for calling her fat and basically causing all this if this adds up I'll never be able to move on, she's my whole entire life!'

...❤︎...

Tears roll down Mackenzies eyes and she runs to her room,unblocks Maddie and quickly apologized to her with a text, Maddie's glad Kenzie forgave her, and Kenzie understands that she can't help Maddie and Maddie can't help her- and then suddenly she remembers Maddies words 'She needs someone to help her that understands her as much as lilia understands me! Maybe there isn't someone that's going through something exactly like her but- you know what I mean.' She reflected for a moment.
"JOHNNY" Mackenzie yells.
"Who's Johnny?" A familiar voice asks. "Oh hey mom. He's my friend." Mellisa smiles. "And why did you urgently have the need to shout his name?" She says giggling. "Um, well I need to call him." Says Mackenzie slightly blushing. "Why don't you just meet him somewhere, it's easier than talking on the phone." Says Mellisa obviously clueless about him and his location. " if you could buy me flight to Canada, I would," Her mom gives her a questioning look. "Okay mom look, I have a bunch of internet friends that I talk to all day. Lauren, Johnnys sister, is actually my best friend and well me and John are pretty close too but they are 7-8 more people I talk to and their my closest friends. They all live in different places,but we FaceTime when we can. Here now you know. NOW can I go call Johnny?"
Mackenzie tells her mom. She smiles happy about the fact that her daughter has friends and nods her head yes.

"No John I told you, can't eat right now."
"Why not?"
"I don't know maybe BECAUSE ILL THROW UP"
"Oh shit yeah you're right, sorry. But please eat something,anything,a little piece I can't stand the fact that you haven't eaten for 2 weeks"
"I'm sorry! John I'm trying I can't."
"Well how's school?"
"Still hating it,people are still calling me fat and yet all guys look at me disgusted...um yeah PERFECT I would say" Kenzie responded sarcastically.
"Kenz I'm sorry you're going through this,alone." He says 'alone' and pauses a with frown.
"What's up?" Asked Mackenzie "oh um nothing" he responded.
"I just wanted to be there right now. But I can't."
"Thanks but,Even if you COULD I wouldn't want you too, you have your own shit going on."
"I would come to you even if I'm working on the words biggest project" he says laughing.
"You're an idiot Orlando." Mackenzie responded and they both start laughing.
"I have to go now babe talk to you later."
"Wait babe?"
"uM I meant uM kenz ya bye." He says and hangs up.

Vote + comment :)
This is kinda long and I like it hehe what did y'all think about this 'juicy' chapter?1?1?