❀24

Mackenzie and Johnny were walking in the city now dark, apartment lights were turning off, cars were fading away, people were walking away and stores were closing.

"Let's go somewhere." Says Johnny taking Mackenzie's hand. "Where?" She asked. "Follow me." So she did. Moments later they were on top of a hill where you could see all LA, the perfect view.

"How did you kno-" "I have my ways." She got interrupted by Johnny. They both smile. A small light was flashing on them, but except that everywhere was dark.

Johnny then holds her hand, Mackenzie grabs his face and says "I like that you're broken, broken like me. Maybe that makes me a fool." "I like that you're lonely lonely like me I could be lonely with you." He continues.

Johnny then holds her neck, leans in and starts kissing her, Mackenzie mirrors his action.

"Why did you do that?" She then Asks confused.

"Because I love you Kenz." He answer leaning in again.

Kenzie grabs his face " I love you too Johnny." Then she breaks the gap in between them by connecting her lips with his.

When they pull away Johnny looks at the girl nervously. "So Kenz I need to tell you something." She nods telling him that he should continue.

"I wanted to let you know that I love you, more than anything. And I'm sick that it wanted me this much time for me to figure it out. I knew I loved you since the first time I started talking to you. I just wasn't sure how to tell you, I knew you went through a lot, I tried to stop loving you, because I thought you didn't feel the same way, but I couldn't I could never. That's when I was sure that I loved you. All of me loves every single part of you, nothing could ever change that. The nights we spent together, with tears of sadness and joy, every time i told you that you still looked beautiful you ignored my compliment even though it was genuine,I promised I would always be by your side. You're beautiful, kind, smart, funny, cute, everything! I can't let you feel so awful about yourself, that's why I came her, because I'm in love with you. Mackenzie, will you be my girlfriend?"

Kenzie just jumps over him hugging him tightly. "Yes Johnny yes!" They stay in that position for a while then Kenzie starts telling him how blessed she was for having him in her life. That night was the best night they ever had, for both of them.

Liked by Johnnyorlando, duhitzmark, Annieleblanc and 203 others Kenzie I love you🥀 @/JohnnyorlandoJohnnyorlando: I love you more ♥️ Laurenorlando88: OMG OMG OMG REALLY?😭💗>yeah 😩♥️>I'm seriously crying omggggggggggggNadiaturner: AWWW FINALLY CO...

Kenzie I love you🥀 @/Johnnyorlando
Johnnyorlando: I love you more ♥️
Laurenorlando88: OMG OMG OMG REALLY?😭💗
>yeah 😩♥️
>I'm seriously crying omgggggggggggg
Nadiaturner: AWWW FINALLY CONGRATS BABY
>ty nads <3
Duhitzmark: I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I FUCKING KNEW IT OH MY LORD.
>yeah but did you know it
>yup
Duhitzmark: CONGRATS PARENTS LY BOTH
>lym and thanks marky💕
Maddieorlando: aweeee yessss 😭❤️
>😭❤️
Darianorlando: yo CUTE
Maddieziegler: OMFG YESSSS
>ly
Haydensummerall: woah he came to la to ask you out MY MAN GROWING UP
>Johnnyorlando: hehe
Rubyroseturner: JENZIE IS REAL AWWWWW
>❤️
Carsonleuders: MY JENZIE HEART IS FULL
Brynnrumfallo: ^^^^^^^
Annieleblanc: BEYOND HAPPY FOR YOU and us hehe
>I LOVE YOU😩💓💝💓💝
Joeybirlem: oh congrats Kenzie I'm happy for you💓
>thanks Joey xxx
Loren: AWE
Hunterrowland: YES MY SHIP IS REAL
>haha love you
Merorlando: ❤️
>❤️❤️
View all 100 comments

JENZIE hehe but I loved writing this sorry if it's short but I found it cute :)

READ THIS RIGHT NOW!!

So I had two songs in my story I hope you remembered them because it was important <3

To be continued....