3:16 A.M

The sight in the guest bedroom of 21 Buckberry Drive on that night was to say the least, extremely disturbing. A girl with raven-black hair and sapphire blue eyes stood in the middle of the room wondering what to do. The first idea that made it into Clarity's throbbing head was to call the police. She then realised the rule prohibiting contact from another human. She could hear doors opening and closing down the hall as the seeker made its way through the house. Clarity's eyes darted around the room, searching for somewhere to hide. Then she saw the perfect place, underneath the bed. She crawled under the queen single, trying to make as little sound as possible. When she was finally underneath it, she pulled her schoolbag in front of her, hiding her from view. She checked the time on her phone which she was still holding tightly. 3:21 it read.. Still 39 minutes left until 4:00 AM. After a few more minutes, the door to her bedroom opened and the putrid smell loyally followed its owner like a dog, forever faithful to its owner. Clarity grabbed her nose and tried to remain as still as possible. The bag in front of her stopped her from seeing the seeker but she could sense they were near. After 5 long, painful minutes, the seeker finally left the room in which Clarity was hiding. Clarity was shaking wildly and she was covered from head to toe in dust. After she had gotten most of it off off her, she began to plan her next move. She tiptoed out into the hallway through the door that the seeker had left open and looked around. The seeker was nowhere to be found. She tiptoed into the kitchen and peered through the blinds that gave a direct view into the small backyard where the seeker was. Clarity realised this was the first time she had actually seen them. They wore a long, black coat that covered their whole body except for the hands. It's hands were long and skinny. The skin was a blueish-grey and it was starting to flake off. It's nails were long, sharp and hideously dirty! Clarity lowered the blind and continued searching for a place to hide. She opened the door of the pantry but it was completely full and it had no space for a grimy 12 year old. After searching high and low, she finally came across a small cupboard that only had 3 or 4 pots and pans. Gripping her phone tightly in one hand, she pushed the pots and pans to the side to make space for her to fit. She slowly climbed in but on her way, she hit the side of her phone on a large pot in which her mother made noodles. It made a loud, clanging sound that vibrated for at least 12 seconds. Clarity pushed it out of the way and moved right into the back of the cupboard. "Clarity? Are you there honey?" A voice said in concern.