3:37 A.M

A tall woman with short blonde hair that fell loosely onto her shoulders and bright blue eyes stood in the kitchen wearing a concerned frown. Her eyebrows met in the middle of her face, making her look more intimidating than she actually was. She wore a long, fluffy bathrobe and white fluffy slippers. "Clarity, sweetheart, are you there?" She said, her voice getting higher. Clarity kept her mouth tightly shut and prayed that her mother would just leave. She didn't. "C-Clarity? It's your mother. Honey, a-are you there? Do you want me to get your father?" She asked. Clarity remained silent once again. Her mother was making her way round the counter now and Clarity would soon be found. "Clarity! What are you doing in there sweetheart?" She asked in alarm as she looked at Clarity, wedged between the wall of the cupboard and several pots and pans. This time, Clarity had no choice but to speak to her. "M-mum. You need to go." her mother still did not go. " Is something wrong-" but she was cut off by Clarity who screamed "GO! You need to go now! Please mum, please!". Tears were starting to well up in Clarity's eyes and her throat was tightening. Her mother might have left this time but she was stopped. A third member had joined the event in the kitchen and it wore a long, black robe.