Chapter O*N*E

"Dad!" I yelled in disbelieve.

"Valentine, I am sick of this behavior. Your mother has been gone for 4 years! You shouldn't still be acting out like this!" He yelled back at me.

You might want to know what we're arguing about. This is about him sending me to live with my horrible cousin. Bonnie Bennett. With her it's always about Elena, and everything is my way or the highway. Ha, yeah. Not today or anytime around me.

"Why can't I just go live with Jamie and Vijin?!" I try to convince him. "For the last time no! I'm pretty sure your brother and his wife wouldn't want a negligent teenager hanging around. He already has his hands full with his toddlers and one on the way," he walks down the stairs knowing that I'd follow. "Plus, you spending time with your older cousin is a good thing."

"How? How? I'd rather not. We cannot stand one another." I make a face behind his back. "Valentine, please." He mumbles. "If you send me away I'd just be worse." I shrug walking to the refrigerator and passed him.

"What is any worse than almost put in jail?" He gives me a pointed look.

"Murder." I gave him one right back.

"Good point," He mumbles and I smiled smugly. "You're still going." My smile dropped. "What about Victor?" I frowned. "He has college." He carelessly sat at the island.

"Vincent?" "Also college." "Vermont?" "He's staying here." "That's not fair." "He needs tutoring." He shrugged. "Dad. He's. An. Idiot. Cheating wouldn't even help him." I made a disgusted face.

"Don't talk about your brother like that." He scolds me. "You talk about me like that." I shot back at him. "Touché." I glared at him.

"Veron?" I asked. He stayed quiet for a minute. "He's staying." "WHAT?! He's worse than me!!!" "I can't have you two in the same place. What do you think I am? An idiot?" "Yes, yes I do." "He's your twin." "He's nine months older." I gave him a wtf look. "For real?" He asked confused. "Some Dad you are." I scoff while making a sandwich.

"Then I'll send him in nine months. Just don't pop out any babies. I'm not ready to be a granddad yet." He laughed at his own stupid joke. "Um dad...you are a granddad if you haven't noticed?" "It was a joke. Your mother would have got it." "No she wouldn't." "Yeah, she wouldn't."

"You guys weren't funny to name all your children with V's, you know." I pointed out. "You're still going." He states taking my sandwich and walks out the kitchen. "Dadddd." I whine stomping and following him.

"We named you all V's because it would be funny." "Trust me, it isn't. And what kind of name is Vijin? The fuck." "Don't curse." "I didn't, you did."

"Fuck off Valentine." He rolls his eyes. "You should ship yourself off while you're at it." I huff stomping up to my room. "I TRIED TO BUT YOU GUYS FOUND ME!" He calls after me. "FUCK YOU TOO DAD!! ASSHOLE OF THE YEAR!" I yell from my room. "I WONT DENY IT!" I roll my eyes before slamming my door shut.

I laid in my bed waiting for everyone to come home from the store. Dad and I were too lazy to go so we sent everyone out. Oh, yes. I have 5 brothers. 4 older, one younger. I miss being the baby. In order it's Vijin at 28, then the twins Victor (1st) and Vincent (2nd) at 18 1/2, then Veron 17 almost 18, then of course, ME at 17, lastly Vermont at 15 1/2.

I refuse to pack. If I don't want to go somewhere and someone is forcing me, well then they better start to get to packing. The only thing I would be doing is laying on my bed watching BTS.

"Valentine!!" I groan loudly before making my way down the stairs. "What?" I cross my arms. "Don't what me. Help your brothers put the groceries away." Dad instructed. "Uhhh, there's 5 of you and one of me. I think not." I raised an eyebrow. "Do what I said." "Are you going to cook dinner?" I asked

"No, you always do." "Then I think I have made my point. You want food, you earn it. Now get to moving, old man." I push him towards the door. "I'm not that old." He rolls his eyes. "Whatever floats your boat, pops." I shoo him out the door.

He truly isn't that old, he's pushing 46. So technically he still is old. It's whatever. I lay on the couch as I hear shuffling of multiple feet. "I feel sorry for you guys if dad truly sends me away." I call to them.

"What to you mean dad wants to send you away?" Veron stops by the living room entrance. "Oh? You haven't heard?" I smirk. Petty Val time. He shook his head, visibly confused. "Dad plans on sending me to Bonnie's, then you nine months after." I look at him over the couch with my chin sitting up on my arms.

"Let's run away together." He suggested. "I'm broke." I tell him. "Me too." He shrugs. "Val, I was going to tell them at dinner." Dad glares at me. "Oops. Surprise. The other one is that you guys are going to die without me." I smirk.

"Vallllllllllll! Don't leave me!" Vermont whines. "You can always visit. When I'm free. Which will be never. Because I don't like you." I look at him with a straight face.

"The struggle is real." The twins shook their heads at us. "Indeed it is." I smirk. "Oh and before I forget! Dad! Vijin said that he's visiting with the family!"

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" He runs back into the living room after locking the front door. "To make you freak out. Pay backs a-,"

"Don't you dare finish that sent-,"

"Bitch." I smile smugly.

I hope you enjoyed reading this! I enjoyed writing it! Comment please!