Chapter S^I^X^T^E^E^N

"Well?! Spill the tea!" Henrik shakes me as I sit on my bed unmoving. "The tea was never made." I gave him a blank stare.

"Tell me pleaseeee!!" He gave me puppy dog eyes and I rolled my eyes. "Hekissedmeh." I mumbled. "What was that? I couldn't hear you over all the mumbling." He gave me a pointed look.

"He kissed me." I could feel the heat creeping up my cheeks. A creepy wide grin spread across his face.
~~~~~~~~~

"He what?!" Rebekah asked while sitting on my bed. "As he said. Your brother kissed me." I sigh while leaning back in the twisty chair.

"I told her to stop explaining, called you, and here we are." Henrik explained. "Okay, and what else happened?!" Rebekah leaned forward. I sighed once again.

"I'll start from the beginning." I rolled my eyes at my two best friends as they stared at me with a bowl of popcorn and candy.

"You're the reason why I'm changing so much. Stop it." He mumbles resting his forehead against mine still making eye contact with me. "Kol.." I never actually stopped to think how I felt towards Kol. Only when I thought he was annoying or cute.

But in genuine feelings. Maybe I feel the same way for him. Do I? Where's someone when I need them?!

"Now I cannot stay away from you. You will just have to deal with me." He whispers closing the gap between us.

"So you're actually saying that you were thinking about someone saving you rather than embracing the love?" Henrik asked. "Let me finish you brat." He held his hands up in defense.

"Anyways." I rolled my eyes.

When I felt his lips against mine, I froze-

"Are you fucking serious right now?!" This time Rebekah cut me off. "What now?" I huff out annoyed.

"You froze? Seriously?" She scoffed. "If you two would let me finish!" "Sorry, Sorry. Go on." She mumbled.

When I felt his lips against mine, I froze. He took my first kiss. Yeah, yeah. I know. Who would expect that? Well he actually took my first real kiss. My first kiss was forced upon me, but let's not get into that one.

He went to pull away with his eyebrows furrowed, but I didn't let him. I pulled him back in by the back of his neck, and kissed him back.

"AHHH!!" Rebekah and Henrik squealed. "What the fug?" I looked at them in disgust. "Finally!!" They both shouted again. "I expected that from Bekah, but you Hen? Do you have something to tell me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not gay." He rolled his eyes. "Are you sure? Because if you were I wouldn't mind at all. Not in the slightest bit. It would be so cool to have a GBBF." I grinned. "A what?" He gave me a taken back look mixed with a disgusted one.

"A gay boy best friend." I explained in an obvious tone. "Don't you have Tyler for that?" He shot back. "Oooh, shade has be thrown. My little kitty grew some claws. Meow." I winked at him.

"You made me throw up in my mouth. I'm dead serious." Rebekah told me. "How?" I frowned at her. "Kitty and claws? Meow? Never say that again." She shivered. "Oh come on!" I pout.

"Finish the damn story." Henrik huffed out. "Oh and we will talk about that forced kiss later." Rebekah's veins under her eyes flashed almost unnoticeable.

Then I pushed him away-

"Wh-." I glared at them. "If you interrupt me one more time I will not continue the story." I hissed. "Okay, Sorry."

Then I pushed him away. I liked it but I couldn't tell him that. I still had my dignity.

"Oh come on, darling. You know you like it." He grins keeping me trapped against the tree. "I did not, now if you'd excuse me." I went under his arm.

He grabs my arm. "I'll see my girlfriend later?" He smiled mischievously. "Your girlfriend? So you're a cheater now?" I raised an eyebrow. "You're my girlfriend." He said as if he was stating the obvious.

"Says who? I'm as single as a spoon." I turn away. "A spoon? That's a horrible metaphor, sweetheart." He grabs my hand pulling me to Bonnie's.

"Will you be my girlfriend? I won't take no for an answer." He stares down at me. "I'll think about it. I think I like Spiderman better. Thanks for giving me a cold." I let go of his hand walking up the stairs to the door.

"You're not sick." He points out. "But I will be. I expect food when I see you again, love." I smirk at him before leaving him out in the drizzling rain.

"That's it." I shrugged. "That was a sucky ending." Rebekah stood up and stretched. "Are you serious?" I glared at her. "Who's Spiderman?" I looked at him in disbelief.

"We're having a marathon. Bekah, do you have Nik's card?" I ask her while leading them down the stairs. "Is that even a question? When do I not have it?" She scoffed. "Looks like we're buying all of the Spiderman's." I grin popping onto the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This why I call you SpiderMan. It's quite a coincidence that you picked his name too." I grin as we finished the Spiderman with Tobey Maguire.

"The Love is real." I grin trying to hug the tv. "Okay, that's enough tv for the day." Henrik pulls me away. "No!" I pout. "Yes, bed time for you." He pulled me up to my room.

Rebekah went home a few hours ago not wanting to watch Spider-Man. Henrik has been staying here because he's technically a ghost. Well was. He has no where else to go, so he sleeps on the floor or at the end of my bed.

"Goodnight Spidey." I mumble slowly falling asleep. I heard him chuckled. "Night Tiny." I pout before falling asleep.

Above the U.S. aka Canada

"Dad." Veron pokes his father while following him around the house. "Dad." He called again. "What do you want? Don't you have school tomorrow? Go to bed." Vindel asked obviously annoyed by his son.

"Can I go early? I want to be with my sister." Veron begged for the billionth time since June. "No, Veron. Stop asking."

"Please! It's my eighteenth birthday soon." The second youngest son begged. "I'll think about it." Vindel rolled his eyes. "No you won't. Stop being a jackass." His son pouted.

"And stop being a parasite." He shot back at his annoying son. "Ooh, shade. But for real. Dad, I miss her. Mom would kill you if you did this horrible deed while she was around." Veron started to manipulate his father.

"The two of you with uncontrolled powers is too dangerous and too powerful." Vindel rubbed the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger.

"I promise I'll control it and help her. I've been the only one going through training out of the both of us." Veron promise. "Plus I think she's in a relationship." He added knowing his father will cave.

"Get packing, you leave tomorrow." Vindel told his son obviously overprotective over his only daughter.

"Yes!" Veron left his now worried father alone.