Chapter N(I)N(E)T(E)E(N)

"There's the person I was waiting for." Enzo smirks up from the 'Trouble board', and at the guy who walks into the wearhouse.

"Ayee! Hello Sexy Salvatore." I stand up and turn to him with a smile that quickly turned into a frown. "You didn't bring any food? What kind of vamperie is this?" I gave him a dirty look.

"Vamperie?" Damon and Enzo looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Yes, problem?"

"Of course not, sweetheart." Enzo told me before directing his attention to Damon. "Yeah, about that. We need her back." Damon motions to me.

"That's not going to happen." Enzo stares Damon in the eye. "Boys, boys. At least take me out on a date before I choose." I walk towards the two glaring men.

"Psycho Mikealson is tearing up everything he sets his eyes on, so yes we're getting her." Damon sized up to Enzo.

"So he's throwing a tantrum?" He holds back his laugh. "Since was I an object?" I made myself known while texting on Damon's phone. Don't ask how I got it, just know I did.

"Is that my phone?" Damon narrowed his eyes at me. "No, it's Castiel's phone." I roll my eyes at him while texting Kol's number. "When did you get his number?"

Text Messages

Me: Hey love, just texting to let you know I'm fine

Psycho Mikaelson: I'm not gay for you and I don't care about you

Me: Baby, that's cruel *enter sad face here*

Psycho Mikaelson: Why not use an emoji?

Me: Let me be great, okay? And aww, baby you're loyal to me

Psycho Mikaelson: Val?

Me: The one and only

Psycho Mikaelson: Heyyyy, sis! I was texting for Kol! He's throwing a tantrum atm! Mind telling us where you're at beacuse that would be great. Ohh, I should FT you, hold up

Me: But I don't want to FT-

"Hello Sister!" I sigh staring at my grinning brother. "How did you get Damon's phone?" He tilts his head. "I mean it's quiet easy to steal from a vampire." I shrug carelessly. "For real?" He raised an eyebrow. "Hey, is Elijah there by any chance?" I change the subject.

"Yeah, why?" I grin. "Tell him I said hi and that we should go on another date." Veron bursts out laughing. "My sister a player, huh?" I didn't get time to respond because you know who snatched the you know what out of Veron's hand.

"Hey, baby." I grin sheepishly at my Mikaelson. "Where are you?" The angry look on his face slowly changed to a deep frown. "I'm in a warehouse, where else would I go when getting kidnapped. By my new best friend at that." I grin at a now glaring Kol.

"You're new best friend?" Kol hisses. "Yeah, would you like to meet him?" I look up to see Enzo shaking his head with wide eyes while doing the no motion with his hand.

"Nevermind, he doesn't want to meet you." I shrug looking back at my phone. "Tell me your exact address." He narrows his eyes. "I don't know, why don't you ask Damon or just simply track his phone." I tell him like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Even though a two year old could have picked that up.

"Don't get smart with me, Valentine." Kol huffs out. "I can do whatever I want because I'm me. Oops, gotta go! Talk to you later love." I smirk at him before hanging up the phone.

"She scares me." Enzo mumbles to Damon. "Sadly, I do too." Damon stares at me. "I just realized I could have used a simple spell to get out of here. Only if I wanted to." I stare down at Damon's phone as it continuously rings.

I throw Damon's phone across the room and watches it shatter. "What the hell?!" Damon yells running to his phone. "What? It was annoying me. It's not like you can't by yourself a new one." I hold back my laugh just as Enzo did.

"You're a demon, you know that?" Damon glares at me. "And you're less aggressive with me. Come on, Damon! Let's go back to the old days when you use to pin me against walls."

"I think the longer she talks or associated with the Mikaelsons the crazier she gets." Enzo rubs the back of his neck. "Or maybe its you Damon. She wasn't like this before you showed up. Leave." He gave Damon a dirty look.

"Didn't you do all this to get my attention from the beginning?!" Damon looked at Enzo in disbelief. "Yeah, and now I want you to leave." Enzo shrugged.

"What kinda fuckery is this?" Damon sighed while shaking his head.

Hey everyone, sorry for taking so long with this chapter. To be honest I started working on this chapter on the January 1st, and was planning on posting it. But you know how life is, one thing happens then another. I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Comment what you think should happen next chapter, enjoy! Oh, and thank you all for all of the votes and comments! I enjoy reading everyone's comments! ~