Chapter Twenty-Two

Hello everyone! I hope you're enjoying the chapters! Please do me a favor and go check out my new book Unstable, only if you want. It's a Twilight story, and I hope you'll enjoy it!~

 It's a Twilight story, and I hope you'll enjoy it!~

"Val." Veron stood from his seat. "You aren't broken, just upset." He moves around the counter and hugs me. "Sibling hug!" Vincent shouts and jumps over the island. "Please no." As soon as I said those two two words I was wrapped up in a hug with the five of them.

"Last time I left the house I had four sons present, I see another one." They pulled away to reveal my father. "Dad." I smile sheepishly. "Val." He stares at me in shock. "Surprise." I slowly raise my hands in a sad excuse of jazz hands.

"What are you doing here?" He ask stepping closer to me as the boys go back to their seats. "I'm here for Vermont." I tell him with a raised eyebrow.

"Is that so?" He raises an eyebrow. "Why else?" I stare staring him down. "I don't know, you tell me." He rebutted. "Fine. I needed a break from Bloody Falls. Plus, I missed my siblings and nephews." I shoot back at him.

"And me?" I furrow my eyebrows and tilt my head in a smirk. "What about you?" His face becomes blank. "Come on now, Val. You know you missed me." I move my mouth to the right as if I'm thinking. "I truly did not." I shrug.

"I'm your father." He whines. "You're also the man that sent me away to a town filled with mystical creatures. You sent me to my death, and you sit me to heartache. Maybe I shouldn't be blaming myself. Maybe I should be blaming you." My joking gaze hardened to a angry one.

"Well that just took a turn." Vincent rubbed the back of his neck. "Val, calm down." Veron stood in front of me and made me make eye contact with him. "Have you had your nap today?" He soothes my hair down.

"No." I huff out. "Well you need to." The other four brothers nodded in agreement. "I'll go take one." I mumble storming past my father and up to Veron's room. I've been more of a loose cannon. Maybe loosing Kol has taken a bigger toll on me than I thought.

Downstairs~

"She's more angry." Vindel mentions as Valentine disappears up the stairs. "What did she mean about heartache?" He ask next.

"Do we have to go through this again?" Vermont groans and hits his head on the island. "Then leave pipsqueak." Veron rolls his eyes at the youngest sibling. "You don't have to tell me twice." Vermont got up and left.

"She got dumped." The twins voiced at the same time. "What?!" Vindel exclaimed. "She was with the psycho Mikaelson." Veron shrugged. "His sister is-."
"Fine?" "Beautiful?" "I was going to say pretty as hell." Veron gave his older brothers a dirty look.

"She was with Kol Mikaelson?" Vindel's face turned to hate. "Dad, I thought you knew this." Veron asked creeped out.

"No I didn't, and if I did I would have told you and your sister earlier. Kol Mikaelson killed your mother."