3

After my very eventful day of "acting" I was ready to blow off some steam, so when I received a phone call from Troy inviting me to Shayne Vega's pool party, I couldn't say no. This was Troy's way of apologizing to me for not being able to pick me up, but I had no hard feelings. I had to admit, I enjoyed my time with Collin.

Troy came over an hour before the party because he insisted I needed help picking out my wardrobe. He's like my gay best friend, except for the gay part.

He was lounging on my bed, wearing his favorite blue checkered swim trunks and t-shirt, shooting down all the ensembles I put together. When he casually asked me who I got a ride home from, I nonchalantly answered Collin.

"Oh really?" He said, shooting up to a sitting position, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I shoved his broad shoulder, which had little effect on him. "How'd it go?" He asked, pursuing the issue.

"It was just a ride home, Troy." I answered, rolling my eyes.

"Well that's bullshit, and we both know it." He said matter-of-factly.

"Fine, it was...great, I guess." I yelled exasperatedly, throwing my hands in the air.

"I have to go take a piss." He announced, then headed for the bathroom. Too confused by his sudden outburst to say anything, I just turned to my closet and looked over my clothes yet again.

A few minutes later, he waltzed back in my room, a smile on his face. I glared at him, wondering what he was up too. At that moment, he tossed me my cell phone. I caught it effortlessly, now more confused than ever.

"When did you take my phone?" I asked, perplexed.

"When I went to the bathroom." He shrugged, like that's something I should know. "Now get dressed, we're gonna be late."

"What are you talking about, we've got plenty of time."

"Not if we're gonna go pick up Collin." He said in a 'duh' tone.

I froze. "Why would we pick up Collin?"

"Because I just called him on your phone in the bathroom and invited him to the party. He said yes, so get moving, we don't have all day."

"Troy! Why would you do that?! What goes through your tiny little brain?" I asked. "I don't even know what I'm gonna wear!" I cried.

Troy walked silently into my closet and pulled out a few items, then handed them to me. "Now go get changed." He ordered, shoving me into the bathroom.

I muttered profanity under my breath as I undressed, mostly directed at Troy. When I was completely naked, I actually looked at what Troy had selected.

The sexiest swimsuit I own, a silver string bikini, and a pair of my shortest jean shorts and a sheer, lacy black crop top.

"Hell no!" I screamed at him through the door.

"Just put the damn clothes on!"

I narrowed my eyes at him, even though he couldn't see.

With no other choices, I slid the bikini on, and then the clothes over it.

I had to admit, I looked pretty sexy, but maybe just a little too sexy.

I stepped out of the bathroom and was immediately looked over by Troy.

"Damn, I'm good." he said, smiling that cheeky grin.

I rolled my eyes. "I look like a whore!" I protested.