encounter

welcome! to the most shitty book you will ever read.

i was debating if i should write this book or not

apparently the dumbass side of me told me too
;
author's pov

22 year old park jimin was sitting on his couch watching an emotional k-drama, that he's been binge watching for the past week, love scene. it's a story about a young female that falls in love with a man, but leaves her for an acting job he had been given in new york. later in the show he comes back wanting to marry her and she says no because while he was gone, she met a guy and had fallen in love with him. jimin loved the actor that played the man. his name was jeon jungkook. he already fell in love with the actor the first time he appeared on the show.  

during the show, jimin had already shed to many tears that day. a different scene was about to play, until a knock and been heard from the door. jimin stood up for the couch, and opened the door to see his best friend taehyung crying in the doorway. jimin hugged his best friend and closed the door with his foot. he sat taehyung down on the couch and paused the tv holding taehyung hands in his own, "what happened" taehyung fell into jimin's arms crying until he couldn't. taehyung was and emotional person, but jimin had never seen him this emotional, "us-broke up-today-" taehyung spoke mixing his words up as he sobbed into jimin shoulders. he had cried in front of jimin before but only when his grandmother had passed, "here, i'll make you some ramen." jimin changed the channel on the tv to the movies mean girls. jimin had introduced taehyung into the movie and taehyung had been absolutely obsessed with it ever since. he then grabbed a nearby blanket and wrapped it around himself rolled himself into a tiny ball. in the kitchen, jimin could hear taehyung's giggles and sniffles from each scene that passed.

after the ramen was done, Jimin placed the warm bowl of noodles into taehyung's hands as he took the chopsticks and slurped the noodles into his mouth. he placed his eyes back on the screen and sniffed through his nose one more time as he rubbed his pink, puffed undereyes. jimin sat next to taehyung with a bowl of his own. he grabbed another blanket and wrapped himself up as well. he cupped his bowl of ramen and watched the movie.
;
45 minutes later

the movie finally ended and the boys had finished thier bowls of ramen. jimin turned off the tv and turned on some music. right before jimin got up to go change into more comfortable clothes, he had realized that taehyung had fallen asleep on his lap. jimin flinched when he realized the movements Taehyung had been moving. He was snoring in and taehyung of his mouth, loudly. jimin panicked until he lightly picked up taehyung's head and placed it on the pillow on the side of the couch. jimin turned off the lights and left the room.

jimin opened his bedroom door, walked into his room and opened his laptop computer to see a notification from twitter that read the username jeon_jungkook. when jimin opened the profile, he scanned thorough a bunch of photos that were mostly aesthetic but one of them had a selfie of him in a black tux with buttons down the sleeves and a black turtle neck undershirt. the background seemed as if he was at an event of some kind.