my Little

guess who's back?

hell yeah....satin - why do i say stuff like that?

also, this book took the biggest fucking turn

i never realized how horrible of a writer i am

anyway, have fun reading this cringe

[EDITED]
;
jimin pov

i woke up in a bedroom that wasn't mine. i looked around to see a black wall with gray curtains having for the windowsill. i was covered by thick blankets that were colored the shade of light red. carpet filled the room up until it hit the tile to the bathroom. i peaked to an open door to see a huge walk in closet. my mouth dropped as i saw the size. it looked like it goes back at least 100 feet. i shivered when i suddenly heard the shower turn off. i had recognized it was on, but once it turned off, i knew it meant trouble. a soaking wet, half naked man, walked out of the humid room. he had a white towel wrapped around his waist. the man smirked as he ruffled his hair making the water droplets leave his dark brown hair "morning sweetheart" i looked down trying to find out why i was shivering more that I usually do. my eyes widend when i realized i was half naked. i was stripped from my head to my ankles, leaving myself in my boxers. i quickly covered myself up as i looked up to see a smirk creep up on the corners of the mans lips "w-who are y-you?" i asked. the man did look familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

(a/n: i don't even know why i wrote this, y'all know it's jungkook. anyway, back to the cringe)

"you don't remember me?" the stranger asked. i shook my head as he walked closer. he sat on the foot of the bed and he smirked once more "omg what is with this man and his smirking?" i asked myself "well let me properly introduce myself..i'm jeon jungkook. i'm an actor that works with 'seoul stars co'. i'm famously known in the k-drama 'love scene' and the new up and coming drama 'café'. we kinda had sex at the bar you worked at and then you cried for a couple hours, then i drove you to my houses, put a pill in your drink, you passed out, and here we are now, having this conversation" i shook me head and was internally slapping myself for being in this position. i had the urge to slap Jungkook in the face. he may be my favorite k-drama star but he's just being a fucking asshole, kidnapping me like this. i got the confidence to fastly raise my arm and force all the power i could to make contact with his face, but, i want fast enough. Jungkook caught my hand in mid air and stared into my eyes. i felt trapped. in a cage of no escape. i tried to pull my hand away, but was to weak. i was pinned to the bed. jungkook looked down at me with what seemed like lust. i blushed as i turned my head away in fear. i wiggled hoping to be set free, but guess what? i wasn't. jungkook made his way down to my neck and sucked. he left a round purple mark. he smirked in satisfactory and whispered in my ear "meet me downstairs in 10 minutes. do whatever you need to do to get ready. you can use my clothes and shower. we're going shopping today. but later it's us and the bed" i shivered at his words. he got up from the bed and walked down the long ass hallway. i groaned as i reached the shower. after i finished, i got dressed into black jeans matched with a white t-shirt, suspenders, and a light blue button-up. i looked into the mirror and smiled. i looked ok, but not the best. i was wearing jungkook's clothes after all.

(a/n: just imagine he has black hair and black timberlands)

i walked downstairs. i was greeted by a smell of eggs and bacon. i sat down by the nearest counter i saw. i gazed around the house to see beautiful decor. the walls were painted a tone of gold. the structure was absolutely gorgeous. it was different shapes of swirls and mandalas. the glass windows opened to a beautiful scenery of grass and trees. as far as the eye could see, was a garden and water fountain. i smiled as i kept the thoughts to myself. i looked over to see my kidnapper handing me a plate of food "t-thank you" "why the hell did I stutter?" i thought to myself. i shook off the thought and ate my food until jungkook spoke with his mouth full "i'm sorry"
"for what?" i asked shoving my face with more food. it was delicious. i couldn't resist "i'm sorry i kidnapped you like this. you can go home if you want. i don't want to force you into anything. i just really like you" jungkook confessed. he told me everything. wow! surprisingly, i forgave him, even though he kidnapped me and drugged me. i nodded and finished my food. little did i know that Jungkook had left. i looked around the house until i ran into a beautiful lady with a solid black dress and a lace apron on that went from her hips to her upper thigh. her long brown hair ran down to her hips. her smiled was as bright as the sun. she bowed and i returned one as well "do you know where jungkook went?"
"me.jeon has gone into the garden" she bowed and walked off. i opened the glass door and walked into the garden. the weather was warm as my body and it heated up as the sun hit it. i looked over the miles of land as i saw jungkook pacing in front of the waterfall. i smiled as i walked over to him "jungkook?" he flinched as i poked his shoulder. i smiled as he frowned "i'm ready to go shopping" i spoke soflty as i rocked to and from the toes of my feet. out of surprise, jungkook picked me up from the ground and carried me to the car "not this again" i thought. he placed me in his car, and drove off.
;
at mall