the journal

warning: some weird shit
;
everything was perfect in the morning. in jungkook's eyes that is. every morning was a blessing to wake up to a literal angel. w was too disappointing that jimin had to work. as much as jungkook loved the company of waking up with jimin next to his side, he still had to let him live his normal life. it was stressful without the little boy running around the house, playing with the cat and helping the maids do chores every now and then. it shocked the maids the most because before jimin had come into his life, jungkook rarely smiled. it was a mystery really.

when jungkook was younger and still in need of his parents financial money, he had, had different relationships before, but they were never as serious as the current one. jimin had literally flipped his life around.

later on in the day, after all of the emptiness of the house, jungkook decided to clean. yes, i clean. it a habit for jungkook to clean when he's stressed. it was a "clean" habit you would say, except that it's not. when jungkook stress cleans, he's can get very detailed and strict. he once yelled at a maid with so many sexiest curse words, she quit.

as he was rummaging through the bed covers, fixing them to their proper order, he slightly jammed his finger on a small book placed in jimin's pillowcase. his eyebrows quirked to the side as he grasped the tiny book inside of his hand. he randomly flipped to a page that has marked as 'a few days after i was "kidnapped."' jungkook growled to himself as he finally brought himself to read it:

(diary entry 197:
   it's me again. i'm still in jungkook's "protection". i have been trying my best to get used to these new surroundings, really i have. i really like living with jungkook, but it's just the fact that i feel like he's, forcing me into this new person. i like it, i really do, it's just that i'm not used to it. i'm trying to be a good person and not comment about it, but i don't want to hurt his feelings. i feel like everything is taking a huge spin. i still go school which i'm greatful for, but it feels weird transferring from Little clothes to normal clothes for college. i wish that people wouldn't judge me for who i am.  i wish that i could wear my Little clothes to school without stares. speaking of stares, jungkook stares at me a lot. i don't know if i like it, or if it makes me uncomfortable. it's ok i guess. but one thing i do have to say is that it was a little weird that he just randomly took my virginity. i wanted to keep it for a long time. and my mother told me to also keep it until you get married, but i guess that will never happen. i'm not saying that the sex was bad, it was amazing. it was just a little unexpected. i still remember the feeling of him inside me. it was something new but exciting. the feeling of his warm lips on my cold skin, leaving marks for all to see. i can't still feel every inch of his body pressed up against mine. it's not something i wanna do regularly, i just wanna know that i have the right to consent, and i'm not used for hush my body that there is a reason behind his actions.

jungkook growled to himself as he saw the descriptive writing and use of dirty words. he snapped pictures of different pages and smirked to himself, "every bit of information that is put into this journal is perfect for revenge," he thought. what revenge you may ask? it's simple. a few days ago Jimin had teased jungkook with different clothes and toys. it was a new experience for jungkook, except that it wasn't. it was absolute torture. jimin had thought it was "cute" to tie jungkook to the chair and strip every peace of his clothing and fuck his ass in front of him. straining for release, jungkook had gained a boner. he was in pain for a half an hour while slutty jimin had the pleasure of fucking himself. after the incident, jungkook was asked politely to strip of his clothing and sit back in the chair. he was cuffed back to the chair, struggling, once again. jimin left. for three hours, jimin was gone minding his business eating, sleeping, and watching tv. on the other hand jungkook was naked, in a chair, and freezing. the only company he had was his aching body and hard boner. now that jungkook was warm, not naked, and fully clothed, it was time to punish the boy who needed it. but first, it was time to come up with a plan.
;
it had been 8 hours and jimin was still at work. today was his earlier shift so he would work only until 9. It was currently 7:30 with 2 more hours. jungkook was still going crazy at home with his "spring cleaning", and jimin was being constantly antagonized by hoseok. it was annoying really. at this exact moment, hoseok was arguing on how bulgogi was better than kmchi. of course jimin likes bulgogi, it's just the fact that the kimchi is a more common dish in korea and has way better flavors. hoseok on the other hand, thinks the same, but of course, about bulgogi. after an hour of the bickering, jimin heard a yell come from the bar. the same, annoying, threatening, repetitive, and loud voice from the one and only...namjoon. it was the devil in human form really, but jimin never dared to say that out loud.