Chapter 2- let's do it

I couldn't believe what I heard, "spankings?" I managed to choke out.

"I know it's differnt, but I would be doing it because if I didn't when you do things that aren't ok I would feel like I'm letting you grow to not be a good person. It also helps a lot build a stronger relationship, it helps avoid long drawn out fights and allows us to become closer to each other." Jackson stated.

"Won't it hurt?" I questioned.

A small laugh escaped Jacksons lips but he then went on to say, "well yes, some worse than others depending on what was done. Just know I will always be fair and I won't be abusing you or anything, it will be fair and just however it would hurt. That's kinda the point"

I sat their for a while just thinking, Jackson only interrupted my thoughts for a second as he told me I could have as long as I want to think about it.

"Have you done this with any of your last relationships?" I managed to ask.

"Well, yes. I did it with my last girl friend who I dated for two years, we stayed having a lot of relationship problems because of how she was acting so we sat down and tried to forgive out how to make it work so we agreed I would spank her when I saw fit. If I'm being honest t completely changed our relationship for the better in all aspects." Jackson informs me, I was surprised to hear that but it did open me up a little more to the idea.

"So if it helped then why did you break up?" I asked, the question seemed practical to ask.

"Her job moved her to London, I had just gotten a promotion her and I couldn't drop my job and leave and she wanted to finally get her career going so she left."

I looked at Jackson than at out hands still intertwined, I liked him. I honestly liked him more than I ever liked anyone, yet was I willing to agree to this. I mean I've never been spanked before. My father and mother didn't believe in it, but I couldn't picture myself saying no to dating Jackson for just one reason. "Let's do it. I'll try it out, if I end up feeling like it's not for me then I can leave but... I do like you and if you are true to your reasons behind it then I'll agree."

A smiles stretched across Jackson face as he rose his glass of water "alright then, hers to my new girlfriend." I smiled back, but a nervous know in my stomach made it hard for me to fully celebrate.