Chapter four-you made it worse

Stells POV
It was the day after Jackson spanked me and my ass was hurting! I had class today at my community college and I had to sit in the hard plastic chair, and I couldn't sit comfortably. Finally the class was over and Jackson called me on the phone.
"Hey my lovely lady, I'm still at work but thought I'd call to ask you how your day is going."
"Good besides the fact I can't sit." I pouted, hoping to get and apology of some sort but instead I heard him snicker.
"Well maybe that will remind you to be good. Ok well my lunch break is over I have to go, talk to you later." With that he hung up the phone and I resumed my day with a very sore ass.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jacksons POV
A week has passed since Stella first spanking and I was about to give her her second. She had invited me over to her house and I saw one of her tests her teacher passed back with 38% written in red pen.
"You didn't study at all for this Stell!" I shouted at her.
"Yes I did! It was just a really hard test." She told me, sounding pretty innocent. However I knew she was lying because the date written on the test was from 2 days ago and I knew that the night before that day she went out with her friends.
"Stell you just made things worse by lying, I know you were our with your friends the night before, the day on this test proves it." I sternly spoke to her. Go to your room, and stand in the corner, but on your way put your hair brush on the bed. Her eyes went wide as I told her to get her hair brush.
"Jackson no please! The bad grade already taught me my lesson enough, I might have to retake the class!" She whined, thinking that these words were going to help her.
"Exactly, you allowed one night to be the reason you might need to retake a four week course that costs money, you need to take responsibility. Not only that but you lied to me and that's not ok either, no go do what I said before I decide to start spanking you with that wooden spoon I see in your kitchen."

Stell gave me a nasty look before she turned around, and I gave her three hard snacks for it. I watched her walk in her room before I sat down and rub my hands on my temples. I like this girl so much but she can be a lot to deal with at times. I slightly laugh to myself wondering how her last relationships could have survived with her behavior and actions without giving her a good swat. Ten minutes go by and I decided it was time for her to get her punishment. I go to walk into her room but to see her reading a book. "You just made things much worse for yourself stell, what do you think you're doing?" I spoke, causing he to jump.

"I will not stand in the corner like a child Jackson!" She hissed at me. I shook my head, for being 18 she acted like she was six.

"Stell I don't tell u to stand in the corner because I see you as a child, I tell you to do it because your behavior is like a child. You decided to have fun with friends before getting work done and you lied to me, is that how a responsible adult acts?" She put her book down at my words, and went to the corner showing me that she understood what I was saying.

"I didn't get the hairbrush, can I go get it now?" Her words were soft, sounding like she knew she needed to now own up to her mistakes.  I had noticed the hairbrush wasn't on the bed so I was going to use the wooden spoon instead, which I've been told delivers a bigger sting, but I decided she understands now and so I allow her to.  As she enters back with her hair brush  she hands it to me, but doesn't look me in the eyes.
"Stell why don't you look at me? Are you afriad of me?" I asked. I was scared of the answer, I didn't want her to fear me, it wasn't me she needed to be scared of.
"I'm scared of my punishment but no of you" she says quietly, a feeling of relief goes over me. "I can't look at you because I see the disappointment you have in me." With those words I bring her into a hug.

"Stell, I am disappointed in you, and you should be disappointed in yourself, but that's part of why you need this spanking right? So we both can move on from feeling that disappointment and fix the problem because you will realize how big of an issue it was. Just know that I will never ever stop caring for you, if I didn't care about you the way I did I wouldn't be disappointed." At the end of my sentence she looks at me and smiles and leans in to kiss me. Before I know it we have made it on to her bed, Stells on top of me as we passionately make out. Her lips are so soft.
"Stell" I say in between out kisses, "we can continue this after." She breaks away from my lips and snuggles into my arms.
"Ok, I'm as ready as I'll ever be." And with those words she gets up and lays across my lap. I'm proud of her, she's not trying to get out of it but accepting it.
"Stell why are you getting this spanking?" I ask as my hand goes to pull up down her shorts and panties.
"Because I was irresponsible and I lied to you" she answered, sounding regretful of her decisions. I badly wanted to just pull her up and not spank her, but we both knew she needed this. I picked up the hair brush and gave a hard smack. To my surprise she didn't even scream. I knew it hurt but she must be trying to take it, knowing she deserved it.
SMACK SMACK SMACK
the next three where harder than the first and she stayed silent
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
gasps now escape her lips but she tries to stay strong, but pretty soon I knew she would be unable to hold in her crys.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
by this point she was crying, and I wanted to stop but knew she needed more or else these were pointless.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
Now she was sobbing and I delivered a final five hard spank with the brush
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
I sat their and rubbed her bottom for a little bit but I was done yet. "Stell I'm going to need you to lean over the bed." I instruct. I help her up and position her. "I'm going to give you a couple with my belt." And with that I brought my belt down on her very red bottom
CRACK
"OWWWWWW pleassseeee stop!!!!" Stell cries. I had no choice but to ignore her crys
CRACK CRACK CRACK
Her hands flew behind to protect herself, "stell unless you want your thighs spanked move you hands" I firmly told her. Yet her hands didn't move. I brought the belt down on her thighs, leaving a long red strip across it.
She moved her hands but not without her begging me to stop.
"Five more Stell, you need to count them."
CRACK
Stell didn't say anything but lays their sobbing, "Stell count or I'm starting over" I yelled.
"onneee" she cried out
CRACK
"twoooo" she sobbed
CRAXK
"Thhhrreee"
crack
"Four"
CRACK
"Five" she shouted the last one and later limb on the bed. I picked her up and put her in my lap, making sure her ass didn't sit roughly on my jeans.
"Shhh shhh it's ok Stell, you're ok." I cooed, her sobbing continued and didn't settle down till about five minutes later.
"I'm sorry Jackson" she murmured by the time she was just sniffling.
"I know you are, but you don't need to worry my dear, you've been forgiven." I whispered in her ear.
A couple minute pass and she's asleep in my arms. I gently lay her down and fall asleep with her.