Chapter 3- the first spanking

Jackson POV

It's been two weeks since Stell agreed to be my boyfriend under my condition and it's been amazing, and I haven't even needed to spank her yet. However last night we stayed out late at the movies and I dropped her off around two in the morning. She came over to my apartment for lunch but has been acting very cranky and short with me making me worried that today might be her first time going over my knees.

"Stell, could you get me the olive oil?" I asked her as I was trying to finish up making us lunch.

"No." Was all she said

"Stell I'm trying to not burn out food and I need the olive oil like now but if I go to get it then our foods going to burn, come one please." I managed to calmly ask even though my patience is hanging by a thread.

"Fine." Stell answers to my relief, however she didn't hand it to me, she just threw it to me causing the bottle to shatter.

"STELL SERIOUSLY!" I screamed, all my patience was gone now, I was beyond upset with her. "I KNOW YOU'RE TIRED BUT YOU CANT ACT LIKE THIS."

"It's not my fault you didn't catch it don't blame me." She sasses back. That was it this girl had pushed me too far.

"Stell you are pushing me way too far clean this up now." I manage to not scream at her, "or you're not going to like what's coming."

"Fuck off Jackson, you're the one who told me I needed to come over stop being such a prick!" Stell yelled as she went to leave the room. However before she could get out of the kitchen I grabbed her arm and smacked her ass three times.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" Was all she screamed before I landed another three hard smacks.

"I told you before that I wouldn't put up with this Stella and you pushed me too far, go to my room and stand in the corner."

"I'm not a fucking child Jackson!"

"Oh really? Cause you are acting like one, and if you continue to cuss I'm going to go even harder on your ass than I'm already planning to so unless you want a spanking from me when I'm all mad I suggest you go do what I told you to do." I screamed at her. To my surprise she listened without saying a word. As much as I wanted to spank her right then and their I knew I needed to calm down and especially since it was her first ever spanking. It was still going to be a hard spanking, and one she will remember but I decided I wasn't going to use anything other than my hand for this first time.

STELLS POV
I can't get the image of how mad Jackson was out of my head. I was being a bitch to him, he invited me over to make me a lunch and I was nothing but rude and child like to him. I still can't believe he had hit my ass though, it surprisingly really stung, and I know a lot more are coming. He's never spanked me before but I knew I deserved this, I did after all agree to this and it was bound to happen sooner or later.
I have been in the corner for 15 minutes now and I'm getting pretty scared, I just want him to come in. I feel so guilty for how I acted and I hope he can forgive me soon, my past boyfriends would probably not talk to me for a couple days after a fight like that. I hope Jackson not like that, I don't wanna go days without talking to him.
A loud couch takes me out of my thoughts and I tried around to see Jackson, he doesn't look mad anymore, but he does look scary. His face is so serious, almost stone like.

"I didn't say to turn around." He says in a tone I haven't heard before. It was strict, stern, but I could hear behind all that a tone of empathy and love. I quickly turned back around, afraid I was going to make him angry. I heard him opening something and place it down on the table. "Come here" he calls to me in the same tone. I reluctantly turn around and walk towards him and when I get to him I see a wooden hair brush on his desk and fear washes over me.
"You're behavior was beyond unacceptable today and I should be using this hairbrush on you and maybe even my belt, but considering this is you're first time going over my knee I won't use those. However don't expect me to go easy, you have a lesson to learn and I need to make sure you learn it." Jackson words scares me but I knew they came from a loving place, but I still was not looking forward to my punishment.

"Jackson, I am really sorry for how I acted, I know it wasn't ok." I stammered out but wasn't able to make any sort of eye contact.
To my surprise jacks wrapped his arms around my wair and kissed the top of my head, "I appreciate that baby girl, and believe me when this is finished you're going to be really sorry." He said and kissed the top of my head. I was shocked by his words, he goes from being my loving boyfriend to my strict boyfriend all in one sentence.
Jackson walked over to his bed and sat down and motioned for me to come over, as I got closer to him he grabbed my waist and pulled me over. Then to my shock he pulled down my pants and panties.
"JACKSON!" I shouted, I was beyond embarrassed, we haven't really done anything so he hasn't seen my ass yet, and for this to be his first time seeing my butt I wasn't too happy about it.
A snicker escaped Jackson as he says, "you really thought you would get your spanking with pants on? That won't tech you the lesson." He paused his words and went on to say, "don't worry Stell I know that this is important to your and I'm not going to think of anything but what I need to do, I'm going to respect you Stell, you trust me right?"
His words made me smile, which I quickly stoped doing after remembering the poison I was in with my nose facing the floor, "yes,
Of course I do." I answer back, then after a moment a sharp pain went through my backside and I couldn't help but scream.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"OWWWW" I screamed, I knew he said he was only going to use his hand, but that word only shouldn't be taken too lightly. His hand hit hard and didn't show mercy.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
By this point I was sobbing and Jackson used his leg to hold down my kicking
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"You" SMACK "won't ever" SMACK SMAXK SMACK "act so childish again" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "is that clear?" SMACK SMACK SMACK
I didn't answer just confirms to sob
"Answer me Stell" SMACK SMACK SMACK
"YESS" I screamed out.
"Last five baby" Jackson told me, and he landed the five hardest smacks he could to my sit spots. Once they were delivered he picked me up and cradled me in his arms until my sobbing became just sniffles.
"You're ok Stell, see that wasn't too bad was it?" Jackson whispered.
I gave a playful slap this his chest, "shut up that was absolutely horrible!" I said as I cuddled closer to him.
Jackson kissed the top of my head and he told me "you took it like a champ my lady, and when you're ready I would love to be able to take you out to our lunch now."

I was surprised to hear Jackson say that, "wait aren't you mad at me?" I questioned.

"Of course not Stell. That's part of why I needed to spank you, cause you now understand what you did and you know it's not ok. You got your spanking and now you're forgiven."

I was beyond happy to hear those words. "I'm falling for you Jackson." I blurted out with out even thinking.
"And I you" Jackson responded with a kiss in my lips