The Begining

"Again."
           He says unimpressed as we dance across the floor my feet barely touch the floor as I point my toe and lift myself off the ground. My red bright hair in a tight neat bun.

  "Again."
             He says as we dance in almost a perfect line. My face emotionless as I continue to lift my arms above me. I hate him, everyone does but no one shows it. Because we all knew what would happen if we did, if we said anything if we should pain or weakness, even emotion. In the Red Room we are taught from a very early age the pain makes you strong and that fear is not tolerated. We dance and we dance when the lesson is over we take off our shoes. I put on my uniform. When I'm finished changing I walk down one of the large halls of the school if that's what you want to call it. As I watch the next set of dancers come in and look down the hall on the other side. Its filled with targets, no girls from my group have ever been over there I  look at one of the targets but this was is framed. " Вы будете, как черная вдова."(you will be like the black widow) Madam B. says to me. I don't look her in the eye I hate her I always have. She says that one day I will be like my mother. According to Madam B. my mother was one of the best assassins trained by the Red Room. " Почему я хочу быть похожим на нее." (Why would I want to be like her?.) I say. Madam stiff hand smacks my cheek. " Не будь неуважительным."  (Do not be disrespectful.) " Быть великим за то, что у вас есть." (Be grateful for what you have.) I don't say anything. " Вам повезло, что у вас есть Anastasiya." ( You are lucky to have a home Anastasiya.) She walks away. I stood there watching the others dance. A girl comes up behind me and wish my hand I don't scream or yell. Ever sense I have been here and known my mom was the Black Widow I gotten used to this. I flip the girl over and I pull her arm back she starts whimper after a while I kick her feet out from under her and let her go. " Не испытывайте меня Ага." ( Do not test me again.) I say to the girl then I walk back down the halls to my next lesson.

Hello again I'm so sorry I haven't been active. And this is different from my other writing but I hope you enjoy! And I know this is short but the next few chapters are going to really be exciting!! And as always tell me what you think and if I should do more marvel fan fictions in the future.