•SIX•

Anastasiya sat next to the man, they all had stearin expressions on there faces. She sat in the SUV as they pulled away from the facility. She watched as they pasted by the large fence that caged the school she watched as they pasted the trees that lead into the forest. As they drove one of the men handed her a file. She assumed the file was on her target. She opened the file she, she looked at the picture in the corner of the file. There target was. Nicholas Fury , he was the director of the organization called SHIELD. According to the file he was in there base in Washington D.C .They continued to drive but Anastasiya, couldn't stop staring at the man. And even though his hair was covering his face she could see his bright blue eyes. There was something about his eyes. They seemed so familiar but yet like a stranger when she realized that after looking a while the man was looking at her. She looked down at his metal arm it shined as the light from the window hit it just right. She continued to read the file. Then she realized why he looked familiar. He escorted everyone when they went on missions he was one of the assets the girl had heard Madam talk about from what she remembered Madam had called the man the Winter Soldier.

The man furrowed his brow as he watched the girl stare at him through the corner of his eye. Which made him uncomfortable. He didn't recognize the girl or know her. But she continued to stare at his eyes, so he turned to look at the girl. When he did she looked directly down. She looked at the metal arm. He turned back around, he looked at the girl he didn't want to but something drew his eyes to her. It wasn't that he recognized the girl so much, but it was her bright red hair.  He looked at the girls hair closely. Why did it seem so familiar to him. As he reminded himself that he had never seen or even met the girl. But there was something about her strong bright red hair the seemed so familiar. He pushed this out of his mind and turned the other way. He looked out at the road. Thy still had 16 hours before they reached Washington D.C . The man couldn't have the girl distracting him. He needed all he's focus on completing the mission.

Anastasiya faced toward the window she saw the man stare at her but didn't say anything and looked at the file. The file said that the man had a secret project called Insight . There mission was to stop the project for being complete and to take over the project. When she finished the file she looked out the window. She watched as they passed several trees and on occasion watched as they passed buildings in different cities. They had an hour before they arrived in Washington D.C. the girl sat in silence. She tried to avoid looking at the man, but her eyes drew to his as she looked again into his deep blue eyes. For reasons the girl could not explain she felt peace when she looked in his eyes not only that but she felt that she was safe.

" что ты хочешь." (What do you want.) The soldier said to the girl. Annoyance showed all over his face.

" Ничто не может быть готово к нашей миссии." ( Nothing except to be ready for the mission.) The girl said they look in opposite directions and were both handed rifles. They were 15 minuets from there targets location. She watched as they passed several buildings and shops. When they reached the location of the target they pushed the doors of the SUV open. She went down a walk way as the soldier went up to a roof of one of the buildings. She went a block down, then she stoped in front of an apartment complex she looked up to see if the soldier had made it to the roof top. After a few seconds she spotted him as he positioned he's rifle to his stand and lead on the gravel of the roof.

The soldier landed on the ground, positioning his rifle he saw the window to the targets apartment. The curtains were pulled back so he could see what was happening. The target was sitting in a chair, he was talking to a blonde man across the room along with a blond woman. He pushed his finger on the trigger, he pulled it three times. He watched as the body dropped to the floor.

Anastasiya heard the shots go off, she stared to climbup the stairs to the fifth floor. When she reached the fifth floor she ran across the the targets apartment. She unlocked her holster and took out her gun. She kicked the down she looked around. She stepped into the apartment. As she enters she then hears something behind her. And a blonde woman lands a round house kick into her side. She stumbles. She kicks the blonde woman in the stomach and lands a quick punch. The woman regains her balance and punches Anastasiya in the nose. There is a stream of blood, she runs at the girls and twist her leg around the blonde woman and wrapped herself around around the woman's neck. She flipped the woman on the floor. Anastasiya punched the woman in the face multiple times. Then the woman flipped the girl over and punched her nose both of there faces covered in blood. She kneed the woman in the stomach. The woman got off of the girl as she got to her feet, the woman stood as they stared at one another. Then the woman kicked her in the stomach, Anastasiya felt the air leave her body then the woman it her across the head with her gun. Anastasiya tried to get up as black spots came into her vision she tried to stand. But the woman charged at her waist and tackled her to the ground all the air in her body left. Then the woman ladies on top of her, and the woman punched her in the face. Anastasiya fell in to a deep fuzzy sleep.

I hope you enjoy this chapter I cant wait for you to see what will happen between the Winter Soldier. What will happen when Nat sees Becky's alive. Well the next chapter should come soon. As always I love to here your thoughts on the story, and other Marvel Fan-Fiction ideas! So remember to COMMENT & VOTE!!