•FOUR•

(This chapter will be from Natasha's point of view, after this chapter I will go back to Anastasiya's point of view.)

The doctors strapped the red haired woman to the chair. Oh how she hated this chair. Although she had probably been in this chair more than anyone else here. As they finished strapping the woman in the down, the guards placed two pieces of medal on her face. As the machines roared to life she saw the doctor pressing buttons on the control panel. When the doctor was done he push up on a lever. As he did the woman could feel as the electricity became more, and more tense. As the electricity burn through her body she let out a scream. It had been day after day of this. It had become part of her routine. She had been in this room so many time she knew it better than the people that worked in it.
"The asset is still not complying with orders." The doctor said he looked at the man in the corner. "Then wipe the asset." The man that they called the commander said. "We have sir, if we do it now the asset could sustain cellular damage. However her stubbornness has returned from when she first arrived." The doctor said. "Then turn up voltage, and then if not effective we will result to use the project: BW." The commander said.

"Sir the project isn't ready are you sure that's wise?" The man ask. The commander step over to the doctor at the panel.
"Yes I'm sure, it may give our asset the motivation she needs to complete her mission." The commander say and walks away to  leaves the room. When he does the doctor turns up the voltage. The woman grits her teeth as she feels the electricity burn through her body as the electricity courses through her vines and beads of sweat fall from her face. After two hours of this they stopped and the machines power powered off. She gasped in relief, she tried to stand but her legs felt as if they were noodles and she feel to the floor. The guards that were next to her pick her up but the arms and dragged her down the hallway she watch as they walked by rooms and different cells that other prisoners were in. As they walked by the other prisoners stared and spat at them. But the guards just simply banged on the cells and told them people to shut up. They continued to drag her down the halls until they came to a halt at a large thick metal door. One of the guards in front of them took out a key to unlock the thick heavy door the men holding her threw her roughly into the room and locked  the door behind her in front of her was a table and a chair she stood on her feet still wobbly from the electricity. When she stood she saw the man known as the commander sitting across on the other side of the table. "You have been quite the trouble maker." He say to her. She looks at him expressionless. Trying to figure out what he was going to say next.

"What can I say I'm a difficult person." The woman say to him leaning back in her chair. The man put on a sickening grin.

"Bring the file." The man said and the siolder behinds him walked away to get what the man asked for. A few minutes later the siolder returned with what the man had asked for. " project:BW file as you asked." The siolder said the man grabbed the file. "As Nick Fury says the world is always changing and so are we." The commander said. The name stuck to the woman. How did this monster know Nick? "How do you know Nick?" She asked

"Open the file first." The man said. She opened the file. She saw a picture of a girl. Her breath caught in her chest. The girl had a strong red hair. And blue sea eyes. Those eyes where the eyes that she would never see again. And that was the red hair she saw every time when she looked in the mirror in the morning. No it couldn't be. Could it? No her child was dead she saw her die with her own eyes.

"Maybe you'll be more willing to comply now that you've seen this." The man said. The woman's hand curled into a fist so hard that her nuckles turned white. She felt sick at the feeling that these people had her child.

"Where is she, and I swear that if you touch her I will slit your throat." The woman hissed at the man.

"I will not touch her as long as you comply with the orders you are given." Man said. She knew what this meant. If she was to resist orders they would hurt the girl. And she knew that Madam wouldn't care what happened to the girl. Why did this always happen to her. Why was she stuck in these loses situations all the time. Kill to save, that was her mission. The man stepped into the light. The woman couldn't believe who was standing in front of her.

"Hello again Ms. Romanoff it's nice to see you again." Alexander Pierce Said

She stared in total shock as he grinned at her from the other side of the room.

So she knows that her daughter is alive. And that she's at the red Room what will happen next. Chapter 5 will come soon!