• THIRTEEN•

Hey my lovely readers! I have been think about this a lot and I have decided you guys should get to know me. ! Hope you have a fantastic day/night!

       Anastaysia went to the armory reloading his guns and grabbed more ammunition. She then walked around the room. She rubbed her hand against the table she felt for a marking she had made once before to tell her what was on the table. She felt the letter K carved into the table. She then gracefully moved her hand around the table. Her fingers came to a halt as she felt the tip of a blade contact with her finger tip. Anastaysia then moved her finger around the blade as she felt for the handle. She stopped as she felt the cool touch of the metal handle. She put the blade in the holder at her side. Anastaysia then reached for another blade. When she felt the handle of another blade she picked it up and placed in the holder on the other leg. Anastaysia silently walked out to the room. Shutting the door and going into the halls. When she made it out of the complex she was then halted by a familiar voice and two guards.

" Анастайсиа где вы были?" ( Anastaysia where were you?) Madam asked the child.

" Зачем ты мне нужен, я знаю свою миссию." (
Why do you need me I know my mission.) the girl replied.

" Вы опоздали и поздно не будет мириться." ( You are late and late will not be tolerated.)

" Ну, это не так, как я могу видеть время." ( Well it's not like I can see the time.)

" Из Корсика вы можете пойти." (Of corse you may go.)

Anastaysia then walked away towards the dark black  SUV. She jumped effortlessly into a seat next to who she assumed was a guard. The man then shoved the file into her hands. She felt the paper. She read carefully

MISSION:

Eliminate( Kill) the Widow Natalia Alianovna Romanova. Along with her accomplice Steven Rogers. And anyone else that may compromise the success of the mission.

She closed the file and never looked again

A\N: I'm so sorry I have not been more active! I can not thank you guys enough for your support!! When I made this story I did not imagine in a million years it would make it this far. This is the intro to an important part so I will break it up into pieces. As always I hope you enjoy!