chapter 3 - Ron's Death

“He’s awake but very weak, I don’t think he’s gonna make it, I’m sorry.” Ron’s doctor, Dr. Wilson says to Ron’s friends and sibling. Hermione, Ginny, Blaise and Harry walked into Ron’s room, all of them crying. “Are you okay?” Hermione manages to choke out. Ron looks at her, feeling bad about her crying over him. “Yeah I’m fine, I’m sure that I will be out of here in no time.” He replies trying to reassure her with his signature smile. Hermione cries even more tears because of what the doctor said.

“I love you.” Hermione said through her tears as she sits down next to his bed. “I love you too… all of you.” He looks at Harry and Blaise “You’re my best friend, I love you man” Harry says hugging Ron as they cries softly. “You’re the best boyfriend Hermione could ever have, you made her happy, which makes me happy and for that I love you too.” Blaise said as he smiles with tears in his eyes. Ron weakly smiles back, “Can I please with Hermione alone?” he asks. “Sure, bye bro.” Harry hugs him and leaves the room, “Of course, we’ll give you some privacy, and I love you, big bro.” Ginny says quietly with a teary smile then leaves the room with Harry. “Sure thing mate, I’ll be outside, and thanks for making my sister happy, bye Ron.” Blaise says with a sad smile then leaves the room.

 Ron smiles at Hermione “So when do you think I’ll be getting out of here?” he asks her whilst trying to mask the pain and weakness. Hermione looks away from him, “Umm… I … err…. don’t know.” She replies. His smile fades, “I’m not coming out am I?” still looking at her. She shakes her head as more tears form in her eyes and spill down her face, “That’s what the doctor said.” She said, her voice cracking with almost every word. She turns her head and looks at him “But you can do this, you can fight this, I know you can.” She replies determined that he will make it.

 “Hermione, I am so sorry for doing this to you.” He stated. “What do you mean?” she replied confused. “I can feel it, I’m not going to make it through the night, I’m really sorry but I’m weaker than I look.” He answered getting dizzy, she notices that he is losing colour in his face, “I know you can do this, just stay strong… please.” She replies, her voice cracking, she reaches over to press the help button but Ron stops her. “Hermione no.” he tells her softly, she looks at him “what?” she replies quietly. “Don’t press the button.” He demands, “Why not?” she asks him, her voice cracking as tears stream down her face.

 Ron getting even more dizzy, “I want to be with only you, spend my last minutes and moments of my life with you.” He replies weakly “It doesn’t have to be your last moments Ron.” She chokes out as more tears fall. He looks at her pleading with half opened eyes, “For me please?” she sobs even more tears, “Ok for you.” She says giving in. “Good because I got you something, take out the necklace in my left jean pocket.” Hermione takes out a golden necklace with a red heart shaped diamond to represent the Gryffindor house colours. “Oh my god.” She whispers, “I want you to have it, I was going to give it to you on your birthday.” She looks at him with love and tears in her eyes, “Oh my god, Ron I love it, and it’s beautiful. She replies whilst putting on the necklace.

 “I know, it’s beautiful just like you.” He takes her hand and pulls her towards him, “Kiss me.” He asks, she kisses him with all the love and passion she has for him and he kisses back but gets very dizzy, Hermione feels his hand loosen its grip, “Ron?” She says pulling back with tears in her eyes. “I love you so much Hermione.” He says whilst trying to blink back his tears, “I love you so much more Ron.” And as she replied, he closed his eyes peaceful and took his last breath and she cried like she never cried before because now she knows that he’s dead. 

 (Play Fix you now) 

please don't hate me for killing off ron