chapter 5 - Introducing Draco

(Hermione’s voice over)

It’s been 5 years since Ron died, I still think about him all the time, everything I do reminds me of him, everything I own smells of him, I miss him. I wish he was here holding me, loving me like he used to. Every Saturday, I go and visit his grave and talk to him, but every time I visit him, I feel like the hole in my heart just keeps getting bigger and bigger. 

 It’s Saturday and it’s time for me to go and visit Ron again. “Hi Ron.” She sighs deeply as she sits in front of Ron’s grave. “I miss you so much , I wish you were here with me, holding me and loving me like you did 5 years ago, I still wear the necklace you got me.” She chokes out as the tears start to fall again, she laughs a little. “I just… I just can’t move on , I can’t … please tell me what to do, give me a sign or something please?”

Then all of a sudden, from out of no-where, a young man about her age appears. “I know how you feel.” He said to Hermione. She turns to see who it was, he was a tall handsome young man with striking blond hair and a pale complexion, dressed in a nicely tailored suit and trench coat holding a nice bunch of white lilies. “What?, who are you?” she asks curiously. “I’m Draco, Draco Malfoy, and your name is?” he replies with a smile and holds his hand to hers. “Hermione, Hermione Zabini.” As she replies, she shakes his hand. “Nice to meet you Hermione, so? Who’s this?” pointing to Ron’s grave. “Oh” she looks down, “His name was Ron, he was my boyfriend before he died.

“Oh I’m sorry, I know how you feel…. This” he points you the grave right of Ron’s grave, “7 years ago was my fiancé, we were going to have a baby together, but then she got into a car accident, they didn’t survive.” He looks down. “Oh I’m so sorry, how old are you?” she asked. “27, you?” he replied softly. “26.” She answered.

 They had started to walk around the cemetery and found out they had a lot in common. 2 hours later. “Well it was nice talking to you, could I possibly give you my number?” he asked politely. At first she was hesitant but then she heard a voice inside her head: I love you Hermione , but I don’t want to see you suffer anymore, do it and let go of the past, I’m always going to be in your heart, I will always look down upon you, so please for me, move on, I love you Hermione. She smiled because she knew it was Ron’s voice, “Yeah sure.” She replies with a smile on her face, a real smile for one in the past 5 years Ron has been gone. “Cool, well here is my number and Erm… call me anytime you like.” He hands her his business card with his name and number on it, “And I hope to see you again soon.” He says as he leaves not before he sends her a wink. “Oh I think you will.” She yells as he leaves, he chuckles to himself.

 Hope you like it