chapter 6 - Few years later

14 months later

Hermione and Draco got married and they are very happy, Hermione never truly forgot about ‘him’ she still visits his grave every Saturday and thinks about him but she know that this is what he wanted her to do and she has to admit that Draco makes her happy. Oh and let’s not forget about the little baby twins: a boy and girl that came into the world. 1 month ago, Hermione and Draco agreed to name the baby boy Ronald Jr. and their baby girl Roselina ‘rose’ for short because with Ron’s help, Hermione would have never met Draco and also because Roselina was Ron’s favourite name for a little girl. They also what their children to grow up and be loving and caring and big hearted as Ron always was.

‘He’ kept his promise to Hermione, ‘he’ always looks down on her and her family and smiles, knowing that Draco was  great man for his love, he healed her heart, helped her through her dark times when ‘he’ couldn’t. ‘He’ knows that she loves him a lot and that this was for the best, ‘he’s’ happy knowing that she moved on and let go of the past and let Draco into her life but of course deep down inside, he always wished that he could still be there for her himself…

 The end