Kun

(A/n: Look at his smile!!)

"Please stop eating too much, you're getting fatter" Your boyfriend for 2 years said when he walked downstairs

Its been like this for a year now, he always tells you to stop eating and work out more often and you're listening to his words everytime, you starve yourself all day everyday just because of him. People told you to break up, leave him and don't listen to his words but you can't, if something happens between you and your boyfriend you'll be thrown away by him, you have nowhere else to live, your parents passed away a year ago they got in a car accident and from then your boyfriend starts telling you to go on a diet and get skinny to make it short, he's in control of your life and you can't do anything about it. When the two of you still in college, he's always hanging out with his friends leaving you alone until it's the end of the day he waits for you outside the building or sometimes you wait for him a lot of times then he doesn't show up so you have to get home alone. You had a friend last year and it was a boy but when your boyfriend found out you're talking to him, he threatened him to not come closer to you and the boy was scared so he left you alone and from then you still have no friends, boys are scared of your boyfriend (such pu**ies) and girls for them, they didn't find you interesting so none of them spoke to you.

"Okay" putting away the spoon on the table, you grabbed your plate to put it in the counter then you walked to the couch and set there to watch the tv since you have nothing to do today, your boyfriend got ready to go out with his friends.

"I'm going now babe, I'll come back later" he said and kissed your forehead before walking out of the house.

It's still early in the morning and you still feel sleepy so you lowered the volume of the tv and closed your eyes to sleep soon you went into the dreamland. It was peaceful for 2 hours before a big truck stopped in front of your house it woke you up, you rubbed your eyes before walking to the window, you saw the truck full of some furniture and some boxes you assumed that somebody bought the house in front of yours, you have new neighbour. While looking out, you saw a young man maybe the same age as you helping the workers get the furniture to the house, he was the only person helping them out that means he's living alone, you didn't care about it so you walked away from the window and went to the kitchen. You decided to cook something for yourself to eat after finishing your meal, you washed the dishes. After wiping your hands you looked at the trash and you saw that it was full so you had to take it out. You walked out making your way to the big trash can, you let go of the bag to fall inside, you looked around the neighbour and your eyes landed on the same neighbour from before, he saw you and gave you a smile and a wave, you turned your mouth into a small smile before shyly wave your hands, soon you walked back to your house.

> Time skip >
Your boyfriend didn't come back yet and it's 11 pm, you got a little worried about him but that didn't last long because you heard keys outside your house, you assumed that he came back, you went to open it and got shocked to see him still trying to put his key inside the key hole you knew that he's drunk again.
As always you took his arm and put it around your neck before closing the door. You put him down on the couch before you go he pulled you on top of him and he kissed your lips, you didn't kiss back because you didn't want to taste the alcohol from him

"Why aren't you beautiful like her?" He asked you with his drunk voice

"Her?" You felt your heart sink

"Yes her *hiccup* my ex" he said

Is he cheating on you? so that's why he came late... maybe he's just drunk and he doesn't know what he's talking about. You decided to ignore him and walk away to get him a glass of water and some medicine. You returned to him holding the two items, you made him drink them then led him back down, he went to sleep so you took your chance to go to your bedroom to get some sleep.