Markhyuck (Mark's route)

Oh my God finally, I'm back on ty track. I'm back with uploading an actual imagine not a stupid author note. I'm sorry for the delay guys it won't happen again, also thanks for understanding my situation and waiting patiently. Enough talking now, enjoy reading 💚💜

We sat on the bed facing each other, I put my hands on his cheeks and made him stare at me

"Now speak" I said and donghyuck sighed while nodding, he took my hands in his and squeezed

"I love you y/n, I should've told you that before you date mark, I was ignorant I didn't notice how much I love you and how much it would hurt me to see you with someone else, since you've dated mark and everytime I hear that you went with him I start noticing how my heart shatters in pieces, I know this is out of the blue but I can't hold it anymore, y/n please be with me" he said looking at me with hope

My mind starts wondering about mark I love him and I can't break his heart like this even tho I had feelings for donghyuck before but not anymore. Or do I?

"But mark?" I managed to say, my heart starts beating at the mention of his name

"I know mark well, he moves on easily so it won't hurt if you break up with him" after what donghyuck said, I clinched my fists not believing what I'm hearing.

"Are you serious? how can you be this selfish huh? Mark is your best friend god damn it.... if you really consider him as your best friend, you wouldn't say this" I yelled at him "I'm sorry donghyuck but I can't.... I can't just leave him like this and we can't be together... I don't feel the same... anymore" I said softening my voice and I whispered the last part so he doesn't hear it, I felt my heart shatter into pieces. I still love him but at the same time I can't break up with mark, every since I knew him, he'd been nice to me and since we dated, he showed me another type of love hence I can't leave him.

Donghyuck didn't even move or say anything after my words, I could see that he's hurt from what I said but soon he managed to put a weak smile on his face, he looked at me with his fake smile and tears at the verge of his eyes but he held them in.

"Okay *sigh* I'm sorry, you're right" he took a small pause before continuing "I should be happy for him and for you too instead of being this selfish, i thought we had a chance but what you said proved me wrong.... I'm sorry for today's events, I'll take my leave now" he said before exiting the room I wanted to stop him but part of me told me not to, moments later I heard the front door close.

After donghyuck left, I sat down on the bed where donghyuck was sitting, his scent is still present in the room and I love it. I let out a deep sigh before throwing myself on the bed, now I'm looking at the white ceiling. Why is this happening to me? Everything was going fine until now, why did he decide to bring this after i got over the feelings that I had for him, when I was feeling happy with the one I love, now look at me, I'm here thinking about all of it, it made my head hurt.

"I probably should just take a shower and then sleep" I said to myself before getting up and entering the bathroom. I set myself a hot bathtub, I laid down feeling a little bit refreshed. When I finished I wore my pyjama leaving my hair wet, I  laid down on the bed as I put blankets on me, i took out my phone to look at the time and to face with a picture of me and donghyuck together, smiling. My eyes teared up a little bit but I quickly wiped them off, I closed the phone and slammed it in the bed before looking at the ceiling again and soon enough, I drifted to sleep.

Two days later, I went to work at the cafe. Many costumers seem to come and order, I was making one of the orders when I suddenly heard someone calls my name and I knew who it is.