Epilogue ~The Weakness~

Marbella and Dumbledore held on tightly to the golden trio as they apparated from Hogsmeade. Soon enough they had arrived on a large tropical island far away from the dark street they had been standing in. "Welcome to the Peculiar." Said Dumbledore happily and Ron asked, "What are we doing here?" It was a fair question. "You see Ronald there was only one person that my grandfather Voldemort ever loved, my grandmother Julietta Goldwood. Dumbledore thinks that you will get a better understanding of him if you talked to her." Scowled Marbella at the thought of people questioning her grandmother. She was protective and possessive over her family.

As they finally made their way through the dense bush they caught a glimpse of the stunning castle. Gasps fell out of the golden trio's mouths while Marbella scoffed and continued walking. She led everyone through the large rooms with impressive decor until she pulled them into a lounge. "I will go get her. Don't touch anything." Ordered Marbella as she exited through a small door. A few minutes later she returned with a stunning woman. She didn't look a day over twenty-five. She kept all of the features of her youth only looking wiser. Her white hair, purple eyes, and flawless face kept everyone captivated as she sat down.

"Hello, Hermione, Ron, and Harry. Albus my old friend. Marbella my darling go find your Mother. She is swimming through the old shipwreck, you know the one. Now children ask away. You want to understand my relationship with Thomas, you won't and it won't help you. I assure you it will baffle you to a great extent but it won't win you this war." Said Julietta smoking the children. "Every last bit helps." Commented Harry and Julietta laughed "Very well what would you like to know?" Hermione was the first to break the silence. "Did you love him?" She asked and Julietta answered "Yes and he loved me despite what you have been made to think. He loves our daughter and our grandchild too."

"How can you love a monster?" Asked Ron and Hermione elbowed him angrily. "Some would call your friend Remus Lupin a monster and yet you all love him. Now don't get angry Potter I like the man. Besides when I first met him he wasn't a monster." Replied Julietta telling Harry off when he almost shouted to defend Remus. "What are his weaknesses?" Asked Hermione and Dumbledore answered this one "I'm afraid Miss Granger you are looking at her." He was right too. If it weren't for Julietta he would truly have a cold and shriveled heart. Thanks to her he could understand love in a strange way. 

"Look after her for me," said Julietta as she stared out of a window. "Who? If you are talking about Marabella she is very capable. She can protect herself very well." defended Harry and Julietta answered "Yes she is capable but she is so broken. They all use her as a weapon instead of a child. One day she will no longer be able to take it and she will snap. Tell that to your red-headed brother Ronald." Hermione looked around the room at each and every magical object in awe. Harry watched the woman with confusion. 

"Don't look at me like that Potter. Love is not that complex of a topic. You love that girl, don't you? He felt that for me but only much much more intense.  We both fought to make the other one better. We knew each other's weaknesses and strengths. He listened to me, he did what I said until he didn't. When the murders began I left. I haven't seen him since. I still know what he is doing every second of the day. I can feel him, I can feel what he is doing and I can feel what he is feeling. He can feel what I am feeling, he knows that I am talking to you, Potter. He hasn't slept since I left but then again I have had my hair up since I left him. You have your spies and he has his. You do not need me for information and I won't be able to stop him anymore. There was a time when I would have been able to but he has grown stronger than even me. He loves our children and he would fight for them but he would let them die if there was no other option. He would die for me but I'm afraid that won't work. If he wanted to return to me he would have. That is all the information I will give you now leave. Go collect my granddaughter and meet my daughter."

In England, Tom was listening to this conversation. He was furious and it made him want to kill Potter even more. How dare they include her in this. As Tom grew more cold and unfeeling thanks to the creation of his Horcruxes. The difference with the rest of the world and Julietta was the love for Julietta never died. It only grew as he had to stay away from her. Julietta knew what Tom was doing was horrible. Tom knew how Julietta felt about it. Neither of them stopped no matter how much they wanted to.