TROUBLE

I still can't believe it
All of this seems like a dream
Don't try to disappear

JUNGKOOK POV

Jin-hyung in a coma. Every early morning, I visit him and bring him some flower.Jin-hyung always like flowers. After visiting Jin-hyung, i went back home and makes some breakfast for my hyung.I also makes everyone favourite,pancakes.I know everyone is not in the mood but at least I'm here to help them.

After making their portion of food,i try to wake everyone up. Taehyung 's room...I turn the knob but is locked.

"Hyung...Wake up.I make your fav breakfast.Its gonna turn cold if you not hurry. " No response.I deeply sighed and walk to the others room. The people i managed to wake is Namjoon-hyung,Jimin-hyung and Hoseok-hyung.

Everyone are so quiet on the table and start to eat. I mean only nibbles the food.They didn't eat much.Then, Taehyung-hyung come to the kitchen.

"Hyung?!" I'm surprise he woke up.He sit next to Jimin-hyung and says nothing .

"I will heat up your food just for awhile,okay?" I took his food and heat it.After heating it, i serve it to hyung.

"Here, your food hyung.Its your favourite fo-". Taehyung slammed the table.making everyone startled. Then, he stand up and ran out of the house.

"Hyung, wait!!" I try to chase him but someone is holding my wrist,Namjoon-hyung. He look at me and shake his head.

"Just give him some space" he said and show me sympathy face. I look back at the front door and see Taehyung's shoes. He didn't wear any...

" I hope he is okay.... "