TAEHYUNG

Is it true Is it true
You You
You're so beautiful, that I'm scared
Untrue Untrue
You You You

TAEHYUNG POV

" I'm sorry...but we can no longer have you here.Goodbye." The company that I work reply to me after i tried to persuade them to still take me as I am like this.They reject me because of my face.My ugly face.

I throw my phone and went to downstair.I see that Jungkook and the other were having breakfast.
"Hyung?!"

I go to them and sit on the empty seat.
"I will heat up your food just for awhile,okay?"Jungkook said to me. I am not in the mood of eating after hearing the news even though it was my favourite.

"Here you go,hyung. It's you favourite fo-" I slammed the table because I couldn't hold my anger anymore. I'm so frustrated of everything. I ran out of the house and i heard Jungkook screaming but my mind was messed up. I continue run and run.I don't care where...but i need to run away from everything.

————————————————————————

I sat on a bench near a playground when my feet start hurting and i realise that I didn't even wear any shoes.The day is almost coming to an end too.

"Great job,Tae..."

Knowing my hyung, especially Jungkook.They will worry about me if i stay outside for too long. I went back to my house using an alleyway, a shortcut. Then, I accidentally bump a guy when I'm walking.

" I'm sorry.."

"Sorry is not enough kid."The guy said while grabbing my shoulder.

"I want money kid" I rolled my eyes and show him everything i have.

"Sorry i don't have anything." I said to him.

"Don't lie to me kid.The clothing you're wearing look expensive so i bet you a rich kid"

"I don't even wear any shoes!" I exclaimed.

"So you not giving me anything,huh?" He punched me on the face and kick me on the stomach.Damn it..
——————————————————————-
"Damn it...This kid got nothing" The stranger said and leave me on the dirty alley.

I grunted and tried to stand up.Shit! Everything hurt. Why my life always bad,huh? The day has gotten dark already. I walk slowly toward my house and knock the door.The door open revealing my little brother....Jungkook.

"Hyung?"

JUNGKOOK POV

"Hyung?! What happened to you?!" I cupped his bruised cheek.

" It's nothing..."
" Haishhh!" I grabbed his hand and bring him to the living room. I grab the first aid kit in toilet and treated him.

"Where do you go ,hyung? It's already midnight and you came back looking mess up" I said to him.

" I am...." Taehyung whispered.

"What, hyung? I can-"

" I AM MESSED UP!"he scream at me.
"MY COMPANY JUST FIRED ME.I WAS MUGGED.AND DID'NT WEAR MY SHOES.AND MY FEETS START TO HURT! AND I'M UGLY!" He start to cry. I didn't know that TaeTae been fired by his company.I hug him and gently caress his back.

"Hyung....My hyung is so handsome.He never once ugly.If that company fired you, then that company sucks.He just fired a finest and handsome man in the world." I look at Taehyung-hyung face and wipe his tears.

" Then, what i am I supposed to do? I been fired" he sniffled and look at me.

" Then, do the second thing you always like other than modelling." I stand up and walking towards my room, grabbing my camera. I went to him and give him the camera.

"This..."He hold the camera and look at me.I kneel in front of him and hold his hands.

"Yeah...That the camera you bought for me. You always said that you like photography but because you are modelling, you didn't have time for that.You always take a very good picture, hyung. My skills cant never compare to you. So how about it, hyung? Photography?" I look at him and smiled.

" But...will it be okay.?" He asked me.

I caress his cheek and smiled. " Hyung...When you were modelling, you never once gave up.So that why..Im sure you can do it."

He look at me with a surprise look.Then he hugged me. My shoulder start to feel wet but I didn't mind at all.

"Thank you,Jungkookie." I smiled and caress his back.

"You want to know, hyung?" He let go of me and look at me.I almost want to laugh after looking at his face.Chubby and full of snot.

"Yeah??"he asked. I smiled at him and said ;

" You smell terrible,hyung.Go take a bath hyung. And next time, wear some shoes too."

We look at each other and laughed....