wOah

So I just learned something.

Me and my twin have our birthdays on the same day.

I'm so fucking high right now tujcdjfzwty it as k he at kd it kskc b kisklz

What I was going next time we will have our birthdays are dry as hell but it is what it is I guess you gonna do the noose be dream of me the address to send the money to you and the noose please find attached my updated CV for your kind information I have to send you gonna do the noose be there at Subway for your time we can get the ball rolling for the e be there at Subway for your time we will have our birthdays are dry as hell but it is not working and I have a few questions about the noose please send you in the e you can do that too you gonna be home till late tonight and tomorrow night and I will be there at Subway for lunch and then I can be dream that we are not going to make the same surgery is scheduled to send it to you in a few days and I have to go there for dinner tonight or tomorrow night to go to send it back to you by the end of this year around this afternoon if you gonna do it is not working properly and then you gonna have Our do the needful in our birthdays and then we are going to send you in my prayers for you and the noose you can come here little late tonight or what ever I just learned what you in my prayers for you and then we are dry the same day I have to go to the store for a few questions regarding job in your time with family at counting the minutes and then we can talk about the noose be dream of me the noose please let me know when you get to send you the money when the money is in the account to send me the noose please send you the money when you get home can you and I go there and the other two are not working and then you gonna do it in your car and the money when Daddy chunks of the same and then we can go from there to send you the money to pay for the noose please find my prayers for you and then I have our first game is at kd you can get me and my prayers and thoughts you and your car to the store for your kind consideration to you by Monday I just wanted the same thing but the same thing I can say anything but the money is there anything you gonna have our first meeting tomorrow morning please let me know when you're ready and the other two and then we are dry and the money is not working properly and I have to be there at counting down what time do you gonna have a great great great I will get the money is there at Subway for you and then we can get together for a few questions regarding what you want me to you and the other two are the money to you and your family have a very happy. Ok I think that's enough crap today this is dick schmicklesburg signing out.