27. delivery

ding dong!

a sudden bell from the entrance door was heard in the silent house indicating there's a person at the door. yoongi is relaxing in the living room's couch. he's too focused on his phone to deal with it. his mother reached the door. she opened it to see who it was.

"annyeonghaseyo!"

"annyeong, how may i help you?" the mother asked the person who joyfully greeted her. he was carrying a paper bag. he gave it to her with a energetic tone, "delivery for min yoongi."

the mentioned name perk the young man on the couch. he decided to check what it was. once he reached them, he saw the delivery and looked surprise just like his mother. she then rose her eyebrows, "aren't you gonna pay for it?"

"oh, it's already paid," the delivery guy answered with a smile. he gave it to yoongi since the mother didn't take it. yoongi helplessly nods and says shyly, "kansamnida."

"excuse me, i'll take a quick pic for proof," the delivery guy pulls out his phone and takes a shot of him along with the paper bag he's handing. yoongi and his mother cluelessly looked at each other. the delivery guy then bids goodbye, "thank you, i'll be going now." he pocketed his phone and turned around, "have a good day!"

he didn't even wait for yoongi to ask where the food came from. they watched him hop in his motorcycle to proceed his journey of delivering food. the mother then closes the door and crosses her arms; she watches yoongi open the paper bag. with not-so-excited face, "it's food."

"of course it is," she scoffed with the obvious. "what food is it?"

"well," he digs around inside. he announce: "chicken, milktea, carbonara, donuts, gummies.."

"who bought it?" she pried.

yoongi knew damn well who it was. he didn't look back at his mother, but just bit his lower lip. he doesn't have any explanation about the person. it felt like he's caught having affairs. he dumbly answers, "my friend."

"jimin?" she asked another, her hand on her hip. she even perk her eyebrows as if she's trying to confirm her doubt. well, both of them doubt it. jimin isn't the type to delivery food, he rather visit their place and eat there.

yoongi shook his head as response.

"well, that's unexpected," his mom commented. one of her brow stay perked. she continue to eye his food, "i didn't know you have friends beside jimin."

yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. he scowled at his mother who shrugged innocently. he can tell she's teasing him. she finally leaves him alone to continue what she's doing.

"you don't wanna eat together?" he invited shyly before she could walk away.

she rose her hand without looking, "it's for you, my little mit."

yoongi awkwardly goes back to the living room. he sits back down the couch and places the paper bag on the coffee table. he then reaches his phone to text the person who bought him these food, jungkook.

he unconsciously grinned.

somehow, he felt a warmth inside him. it feels like his heart is melting. this is a little thing, but he can't help appreciating the younger.

how adorable.

message sent!