Chapter 1 : My Story...

Brandon and I were standing at the isle, well it was not easy getting here!

Now you must be wondering how, we got here well, let me tell you.

One normal Friday morning, Brandon and I were out picnicking.

We both were happily by the lake walking and feeding swans.

Suddenly Brandon weren’t acting like himself, he was different.

Brandon, is everything okay? I asked worried

Yeah, why wouldn’t I be? He asked smiling at me

I don’t know? I asked confused

Stella?

Yeah? I asked slowly looking at the open sky

Can I asks you something? He asked and I began to worry

Sure... I said smiling as my eyes go wide he went down on his knees, what is he doing don’t tell me!!!!

Stella, will you marry me?? he asked as he got out a little box and opened it, a diamond ring spread out with a flower

My eyes well onto the floor as I smiled at him.

Y...Ye..yeah! I yelled hugging him as he pick me up into his arms and we kissed in the sun set.

We both led go and we hugged each. I need to tell the rest....

Few minutes went by and all knew.

On that day, the girls helped me to get into my dress, Flora was busy with the bouquet, Musa my shoes along with Bloom who closed the dress, Tecna was helping the dress get down and Aisha was busy with my hair along with Tecna.

I cant believe your here Stella. Bloom explained as we all smiled as Flora gave me the bouquet

So you will as well...what the?? and I saw a picture of Brandon with Chimera hugging smiling

What is it Stella? Tecna asked looking at me

Chimera with Brandon, I,I. I couldn’t get my words

Maybe a misunderstanding. Flora replied slowly

I haven’t seen Brandon in 2 days you all haven’t seen the boys as well. I told as I felt my tears run

I know. Maybe its a misunderstanding. Bloom replied

I can I know. Suddenly a storm came and the light outside went dark.

WHAT?? Musa yelled

The windows!! Aisha yelled closing them as they all went out leaving me alone, I went down worried about that picture as the girls and I met.

Your ready?? Musa asked

I guess so. I replied

Suddenly the song began and the doors opened, the girls walking front with their white dresses and I followed slowly behind.

I reach the priest and I smiled at all my family, specialists, kingdom and then Brandon, as I remember that photo, I began to worry and I reached them, Brandon didn’t looked like himself, he was staring at the crowd and I just ignored it.

When I came there he didn’t even took my hand just smiled at me, was our love only a smile, I fought. Part of me wanted to cry as the priest gave our rings Brandon smiled into the crowd and I saw no other then Chimera sitting there giving kisses out to him.

I took the ring and throw it at him, as I heard the crowd gasp I ran down and throw the bouquet in her face while I cried hurrying out as I heard people screaming my name. I saw the Specialists standing up worrying

I just kept running trough branches and tress when I didn’t see I was in the wood all alone, my dress was dirty, my eyes were black from the make-up, and dress fall out of place, heals broken my hair was a mess but, I kept running his voice kept haunting me every time I was running.

A flashback stroke me, they were kissing in front of my face.

Why now?? I yelled falling down, I pick myself help, hold my head high and kept running.

I run and I didn’t saw...