Chapter 6 : You again

So? Hot chocolate? Stella asked as the girls nodded knowing she have fluent happily.

Yes, a little mud with see water. She replied as all the girls yelled trowing their cups out as Musa yelled

I can't take this!! I am gonna... Shower!? She yelled seeing a shower as Musa smiled opening the nobs and mud came faling onto her head.

Thats it, when you need me I will be outside. She yelled going to the front door opening it and taking a step until the girls realised.

Musa! No there no!! Flora and Tecna yelled

Ahhhhhh!! She yelled falling out and landed in mud as she raised her face and spit mud out and stood up

I just had enough until she steps into animal poop.

You can be glad Stella it was not my face!! She yelled with her fist up.

Musa wait!! Bloom yelled looking down as Musa tripped over a branch and langed in poop.

Ugghhh!! The girls yelled as Stella smiled

It make great for your face!! Stella yelled as Musa stood up showed her pride and walk on throwing it off.

How is the fasted way out!! She yelled as she looked around and nothing until she sit down by a stump and look at the girls.

The boys better be quickly!! She yelled as they nodded.

Boys Pov

They all landed by Brandon and saw him sitting outside crying and his house was empty...

Brandon! They yelled going to him as he hugged him back.

Where is Stella?? He yelled worried.

Long story!! Riven yelled still not wanting to remember.

Chimera trick me, the spell wore off and she had nothing more to give me. She waited for this day. He said as they all look at him.

Really?? They yelled happily knowing Stella will be glad.

I have to get my Stella back. He said as they all smiled

As soon as possible. Timmy yelled happily and worried about the girls.

We don't know how much the girls can't handle. Sky yelled worried about them.

Why? Brandon asked confused about everything

She is on a island bro, with monkeys and cats and what knows what. Helia yelled freaking out skaking his shoulders as all nodded

How long?? Brandon asked worried knowing Stella isn't like that.

8 days!! Nabu yelled looking at Brandon

8? He yelled confused

8 days of maddness. They all yelled as they rush off worried looking at each.

Lets go then shall we... He yelled worried.

Lets hope she will have you. Sky yelled worried knowing Stella moved on.

How it now looks... You have trouble. Timmy yelled as Brandon nodded

I know she will. He replied as they all look at each worried

We hope so because your sunshine has became a lava of madness!! Nabu yelled as they drove back to the most dangerous, furious island.