Chapter 10 : We belong together.

Get married in front of all...

Stella POV (epilogue)

Brandon and I are standing at the isle finally along with the rest.

And we did, along with the rest of the Winx, after the wedding I moved in with Brandon into that house he promised us and the girls into their own apartment as well, but mine was a little nicer cause it came from him.

Who knew this was a time we won't forget ever in our lives, I almost... who knew ended up on a island with cats, and a monkey with my hair duties. Anyway...

As the years past on Brandon and I lived happily along with Luna my little 4jr old daughter yes, I have little girl, she has the same class as me and I love her so much and yet she made me laugh so much thinking about me but, I will teach her to be the best she can be, she ended up with Brandon chocolate brown eyes. My husband or as we know Brandon, as happily married and I am currently having a son Brandon junior, we had our own family now along with the rest of the Winx and Spesalists.

Bloom and Sky have their twins 3jr old twins daughter and a son Blossom and Brayden. Tecna and Timmy their 3jr old son Taylor and 2jr old daughter Tiffany. Flora and Helia their 4month old daughter Hailey. Musa and Riven who knew they would be this far but, they have a 4jr old boy Ryan, just like his father and his mother beautiful voice. Aisha and Nex have their 1jr old daughter Aqua.

All I can say is that we all ended up being proud of who we are, we are happy looking onto our path, a future is just a memory waiting up and I guess I founded mine, I think I was on the right track. As I look back I couldn't believe I ended up here, all I can say I am grateful for the people in my life, friends. They are not my friends but, my best FAMILY!

I can't wait for what is next in our lives, I can't wait, well Goodbye for know...

The End.