Chapter 9 : I am falling for you.

Help me!! Stella yelled as something caught her she looked up and saw Brandon.

Brandon. She asked slowly looking at him.

Stella, listen. He tried to say but, she looked at him and climbed off and rushing back, as the boys and girls closed the sircle with Brandon in the middle.

Winx!! She yelled as she saw Bloom standing by the stairs not letting her trough as well.

Its for your own good. Aisha yelled ad all nodded.

Listen Stella I was tricked. Chimera poison me with Valtor dark magic. She had tooken some and when she did it again it was done. I came to my sences and I miss you... please. He begged as Stella look St him slowly

You're not lying? She asked walking to him.

No, I need you. I want to finish that wedding with you. We all can be together again. I miss you my ray of sunshine. He said as Stella hug him.

I miss you too. She replied as they both kissed as all awwed in the back.

Lets go back! Stella yelled as all look at her house then Stella did magic.

It was all fake. Cats we're leaved and monkeys well it wass monleys, hard animals and the tree was also magic. I didn't had the guts to face you. I miss you Brandon as well. I fought I lost you forever. She said as all smiled and look at each shocked, she went to so low for all this.

They all smiled, going back and climbed on the hawk heading back.

When they arrived, everyone knew what happened and Brandon had another thing to do.

.................................................................................................................