Chapter One

Elusive and Berry Bubble shared a knowing smirk as Rainbow Blitz came back to their table at Sugarcube Corner with three large jelly doughnuts. As he sat down, he saw their obvious evil smirks. "What have you done?" He asked cautiously, passing Berry's his doughnut and Elusive's his. "It's my turn to pick the dare for you, Blitz." Berry Bubble grinned. Rainbow Blitz smirked and nodded, taking a bite from his doughnut.

Elusive and Berry Bubble let out yet another smirk - it was basically the trios signature. "Me and Elusive we're discussing, and you have to get a date with the next girl who walks into Sugarcube Corner!" Berry Bubble grinned. "Psht, that should be easy. Every girls in love with me."

Ding!

The three turned around eagerly as the bell went off to signify that someone had walked in. They all hoped it was a girl. And it was. Rainbow Blitz's jaw dropped. "Except that one."

The girl walked up to the counter with shimmering blonde hair in a low ponytail, tied back with a shiny red velvet ribbon, her sparkling emerald eyes glimmering as she spoke to the cashier. Her small, slim body was coated with a slightly too big white long-sleeved school top, rolled up to her elbows, and she a had too big black skirt around her waist, outlining her incredibly skinny body. She wore black school socks hidden by shiny black slip-on shoes with a little bow on the side with an apple in the centre. Her skin was covered in cute, tiny freckles, and she had little brown clips decorated with red apples towards the top of her hair. Applejack.

Rainbow Blitz groaned. "Not her! Anyone but her!" Elusive have a sly chuckle whereas Berry Bubble let out a lot less discrete laugh, drawing all eyes on him, including Applejacks. Swiftly, the girls head turned back to the cashier, who was making her a nice, caramel latte to go, along with a bag of three doughnuts - a jelly one for Twilight Sparkle, a doughnut decorated to look like a mouse for Fluttershy, and a plain sugar doughnut for herself.

"Do I have to ask out her?" Rainbow Blitz groaned, pointing an obvious thumb at AJ. Elusive and Berry Bubble nodded. "Come on Blitz, it's not that bad - in all honesty, we were kind of hoping for Starlight or Trixie to walk by, you know, girls who really love you." Said Berry. "Jeez guys, however can I thank you?" Blitz said sarcastically, rolling his eyes as the tan blonde walked out of the coffee shop.

Blitz smirked. "Is there a time limit?" Elusive and Berry consulted a moment before nodding. "You have two weeks, but you are not allowed to have sex with her." Said Elusive. Blitz nodded and the three began preparing ideas for how Blitz could win over the schools biggest looser.