Chapter Three

"Well, I have Geology, Geometry, Geography, PE, RE, and Cooking." Said Twilight. "And Ah have Drama, Chemistry, Geography, PE, History, and Woodwork." Added AJ. Fluttershy thought for a moment. "I'm in your twos Geography class, so I have that tomorrow." She said before searching under her bed for her paper timetable. Finally, she found it.

"I have Drama, Physics, Geography, PE, History, and Computing." She finished after looking at it. "Have you two finished her homework?" Twilight asked with a knowing smirk. Surprisingly, both girls nodded their heads. "I had only one piece for tomorrow which was to complete the History work we didn't finish last lesson, and I did that straight after school." Said Fluttershy, eagerly. "Yeah, an' Ah did it yesterday, along with my chemical equations homework." Added Applejack. Twilight nodded approvingly before blowing down gently on Fluttershys nails. "That's good." She said, simply.

XX~•~•XX

"So, we clear on the plan?" Berry Bubble smirked, peering over at Elusives flawless handwriting. Blitz nodded, pressing his hands together and placing them behind his head. "Getting that girl to fall for me will be easy. As. Cake." Blitz grinned. Elusive nodded and rewrote the plan on two more sheets.

"I better head back to more dorm, I'll be kicked off the football team if I don't complete my History homework. And my Geography homework. And Chemistry. And Drama. And Woodwork." Blitz yawned, standing up from Berry's bed. Berry and Elusive shared a dorm whereas Blitz was on the other side of the school sharing with snobby and rich Trender Hoof. He used to be able to get away with sneaking off Berry's and Elusives dorm, but when the guy who snuck into his to be with Trender transferred to another school, Trender thought it would be funny to sell Blitz out, despite the fact that he had done it too.

Berry and Elusive nodded as Elusive handed Blitz a sheet with their plan to get AJ on it. "See you guys tomorrow," said Blitz as he left. "BYE!!!" Berry shouted after the door closed. Elusive facepalmed. "You're dumb." He muttered.

As soon as Blitz was in his own room, he threw himself on his bed opposite Trenders. His was by the door, whereas Trenders was by the bathroom. Speaking of the little rat, Trender was sat on his bed with all his school books out, doing all the Extra Credit homework. Blitz groaned. He really did hate that guy.

"Why are you back so early?" Trender asked, not even looking up. He was in the middle of his Extra Credit Cooking work. "Cause I need to do my homework. Seriously though, you know the teachers don't make you do extra homework." Blitz answered, grabbing his history book from his school bag. "No, but it will get me a higher grade and more of the chance that Applejack will notice me." Blitz's ears picked up. "Why do you care what Applejack thinks?" He asked. "Duh, because she's adorable. Haven't you heard her cute little Western accent, or seen her tiny dimples fly across her freckles face? I'd say she's the perfect girl... the perfect girl for me." Blitz let Trender yammer in about Applejack, picturing her in his mind and suddenly realising all these things were true. And slightly, yes, very slightly, he was beginning to find them cute too.