At the Airport

We arrive at the airport and your mom looks at me with a smile,"Ok I'm gonna go find our gate.You sit here with your little brother and take care of him." I sit down and open my phone and frowned and rolled my eyes " ugh what?there's a password for the wifi" oh no then I have to get up and ask. I look at my brother and find him playing with his toy dinosaurs. I smile and say,"hey can you sit here and watch our luggages I'm going to ask for the wifi password,ok?take care I'm coming back. y/b: ok I'm waiting for you. I smile and head to the security and ask," can I please have the wifi password."the security looks at me and says,"ok give me your phone. I hand him my phone and look to see if my brother is ok,and I  see him just playing with his toy dinosaurs and I spot a kid trying to steal my luggage " hey,come back!give me back my luggage!"he looks at me and keeps running .i catch up to him and grab his wrist,"what do you think you're doing?"He smirks,"oh,are these yours?"I answer,rolling my eyes,"no,they're not." ( i say with sarcasm) then why am I chasing after you?"I  snatch my luggage out of his hand and say,"I'll take those,cutie.now,run off."He runs away and i come back sweating like crazy seeing my mom with her foot tapping on the floor. ( I laugh nervously) "what's up mom?"y/m : "didn't I tell you to watch your brother and what is your phone doing with the security. I explain,"ok so I was watching my brother but-"my mom cuts off my speech,"enough,we have a plane to catch.so get your luggages and let's go. I pick up my  luggages and we all head to the gate and enter the plane and have seats.mom takes y/b  for him to sit next to her and i sit alone until...A boy about your age that looks super familiar sits next to you and you can feel your face  getting warmer and warmer every time you touch it.I pull out my beats (headphones) and start to listen to music until you feel a tap on your shoulder you gently take off your head phones and you see the boy trying to talk to you he breaks the silence introducing him self the boy : hey I'm Sebastian what's your name? He asked .
I look   Into his eyes and say I'm y/n nice to meet you.
Sebastian: where you from?
Y/n: I'm from California.
Sebastian: oh wow I'm from Florida just came back from LA I live in Ocala so I'm going back home.
Y/n: oh you live in Ocala I'm moving there because my mom got a knew job so we had to move.
Sebastian: thats awesome! Uhh I mean cool ( he says nervously)
Y/n: I start laughing and say you are so funny.
Sebastian: thanks I guess
We both start to laugh . until a tall boy comes up to our seats and says ohh look who already made friends.
Sebastian: oh and this is Oliver my brother he's a bit crazy. Oh and Oliver this is y/n.
Oliver: hey what's up.
Y/n: hey
You end you conversation with the stranger that's unfortunately sat next to you and put your head phones back on
As your listening to music you can see Sebastian staring at you by the corner of your eye
You feel very uncomfortable you try to ignore as you look into the window and realize it's nighttime you take out your neck pillow and blanket as you feel your eyes shutting as you fall asleep.
Second chapter hope you like it I wanted to stop right here got bored so posting tomorrow so stay tuned 😁😍