Welcome to florida

The Next morning i open my eyes and I find myself sleeping on SEBASTIAN i gasp,"omg I'm so sorry Sebastian! I really didn't mean it!
Sebastian:"oh no it's fine! btw we have arrived,so see you soon." Y/n: oh,ok! nice meeting you Sebastian." I smile and wave bye to Sebastian as my mom looks at me,"so,it's looks like you found a new friend."Y/n: yep!he's so sweet ugh I mean cool I  (laugh nervously)

Sebastian's POV:
I met the most beautiful girl today and she ends up living in the same city as I am.
and I can't believe she slept on me in the plane 😂. When she woke up,her face turned red she apologized to me like seven times .He sighed and smiled.

Y/N's POV:
We arrived at a beautiful house I stared at it for a whole minute as my eyes go wide.
You smile,"it's just stunning mom."

Y/m: "your going to love it here trust me

Y/m: "your going to love it here trust me." Y/n:" I hope I am."I look around to see our new neighbors. I spot two familiar boys and they were Sebastian and Oliver what?? I'm so confused 😦  I walk in As I hear someone scream out my name I look and it's Sebastian.

Sebastian: "omg no way y/n is my new neighbor I'm shocked."
Y/n: "I am as well."I hear my mom calling me.y/n: "ok Sebastian see you soon I gotta go."Sebastian:"ok bye take care.We both run into our houses,until...crash!I don't see the door closed so I bumped my head and start to laugh nervously at my self. My mom opens the door and finds me on the floor and gasps,"are you ok y/n?"you look at her and creep a weird smile on your face,"Oh eheh,I'm fine."Y/m: ok now go upstairs and set up your new room. You nod as you run up the stairs.

I rush up the stairs with excitement,to go decorate my room and this is the results.

"All done!" I say while putting my luggages over the closet. I lay on my bed and unlock my phone and something crazy pops up in my head and it is that I forgot to ask for Sebastian's number!I run downstairs.as soon as I tell my mom I'm coming back, Sebastian and a lady holding a pie were on the door and that looked like his mom.
I open the door as I greet them and ask them to come on in
Sebastian's mom: hi I'm Natalie, Sebastian's mom.welcome to the neighborhood!is your mom here?Y/n: oh thank you so much. Mom there someone on the door who wants you !I yell. Your mom comes and shouts out: Natalie is that you?no way! I missed you.
Natalie: Y/M!Its been a while!I missed you too!Me and Sebastian look at each other and our eyes widen. We shout out: you guys know each other?? Y/m and Natalie smile as your mom says," yes,Natalie has been my best friend since 6th grade." We all get in the house and my mom offers Natalie some coffee. 
Natalie: so y/n I heard you and Sebastian are friends.
Y/n : yeah we met in the plane he's really sweet.
Sebastian:aww thank you y/n your more sweeter ☺️
You and Sebastian have eye contact for 5 seconds and you break it saying: mom can I show Sebastian my room please?
Y/m: ok you guys go,me and Natalie are downstairs.
Y/n:Sebastian come up stairs.
Sebastian: I love your house btw it's really nice 😉.
Y/n: oh thank you☺️ (I say entering my room)and this is my room.
Sebastian:wow its amazing I love it 😍
Y/n: thx😄 I worked really hard on it 😂
Sebastian: I can tell 😄😅
Y/n: so how much siblings do you have?
Sebastian:I have four brothers 😁U??
Y/n: I have 1 baby brother and two sisters that travel a lot ? And my parents are divorced so yeah .
Sebastian: you have a very similar to my problem l never knew my dad and my mom has been single since I was born so my mom is trying her best to make us happy and we are happy so my mom is everything to me.
Y/n: aww I'm so sorry and I also love my mom more then the world.
Sebastian:  you are a nice girl y/n you are so sweet.
Y/n: you too Sebastian you are so kind and so cool 😂 we both laugh ,btw you know when you and you mom came I was going to ask for you number .
can I have your number ?? Sebastian answers why not here ,I was going to ask the same question as well 😂 he gives me his number and we head downstairs.
Y/m: hey you two ,did you have fun ??btw Sebastian your mom just left and I think you need to go y/n needs some rest.
Sebastian: ok nice meeting you I guess I have to go see ya
Y/n: I will walk you home. I need some fresh air .
as you walk out the door your mom throws a jacket for you to wear.
Sebastian:hey y/n can we hang out sometime tomorrow??
Y/n:sure why not I would love too😁
Sebastian: I will pick you up at 9:00 ok see ya later y/n
Y/n : ok cool I will see you tomorrow good night 🌙  Sebastian.
Sebastian: good night y/n 💕

Ok guys that's it for chapter 3 hope y'all like it .going to post later so stay tuned ❤️🍓💕