Our Day out 💕

I wake up from my noisy alarm and look at the phone and it's 8:00 am,and I remember Sebastian said he's gonna pick me up at 9:00, so I jumped out of bed and got in the shower and change into my outfit

I wore my sandals and went downstairs.
As I walk downstairs, I see my mom and my brother making breakfast.
I kiss her head and kiss my brothers cheek as I say good morning.
Y/m: "and where are you going this early??"
Y:n "oh me and Sebastian are going to the park."I say as I sit on the table and eat breakfast.
Y:m: "oh ok then hurry!he must be waiting."I finish my breakfast,grab my purse and head to the front door.
Y/m: "bye honey ,have fun!"
Y/n: "ok mom take care."
I shut the door and rush to Sebastian's house and knocked on the door ,a little boy about my brothers age rushes to the door.
Y/n:hey little guy!is Sebastian here?
The little boy stares into my eyes and says,"oh you want Sebastian he's inside come in."
I come on in and see Natalie and smile,"Hi Natalie.wheres Sebastian?" She answers,"he's coming."
As Natalie finishes talking,Sebastian walks down the stairs and puts a toast in his mouth,"oh hey y/n, you look stunning."
"oh thank you."I say as my face turns warm,"are you ready?"he smiles,"Yes, lets go.Mom,we're leaving!"She looks over to the front door,"ok ,take care have fun guys!"
We both yell out ,"Ok!"As we get out his house and hop Oliver's car for him to drop us off.Sebastian shuts the door,"let's go."
Oliver starts playing some music as we all sing along .
We finally arrive to this beautiful park.my eyes went wide.
I laugh nervously,"is this the park we're gonna hang out in?"
Sebastian laughs,"yes.After you."
Sebastian takes my hand and rushes in the park.

We both start to run and Oliver starts to call,"y/n and Sebastian!! You guys forgot your picnic basket!" Sebastian turns around,rolls his eyes and laughs,"oh yeah the basket

Sebastian turns around,rolls his eyes and laughs,"oh yeah the basket."
I tilt my head,"wait you got a picnic basket?
Sebastian:"of course then what do you expect me to get."
We laugh and rush through the grass to look for a spot for a picnic.
We finally found one so I take out the picnic cloth and I put it on the floor and Sebastian started to add the food he got over the cloth .
Finally,we sat down to eat the food.
Sebastian sighed,"hey y/n you know your the most sweetest girl I met."
I blush and looked away,"You're really sweet yourself."
You guys lay down and stare at the sky and tell each other most funniest stories.
After that,Sebastian picked up a flower and tucked it in my hair.I felt my face turning red as I ruined the moment.I got up and ran,"catch me if you can!"
He laughed and got up to chase me,"You bet I can,girl!"
As I was running,Sebastian catches up to me and grabs me,"aha I caught you!"
I gasp,"ok ok you caught me and you scared me!"
Him and I held hands and ran to the ice cream truck and got some ice cream. As Sebastian takes his finger that has chocolate ice cream on it and smudges it on my dress.Your mouth drops,"How dare you!!
I take my ice cream and shove it in Sebastian's face
He gasps,"Come back here!"
I run back in the grass,"haha,sorry!"
Your eyes widen,"Woah.Hey,come see the sunset!"
Sebastian follows,"Coming!"
Me and Sebastian sit on the picnic cloth and stare at the beautiful view.
As I was watching the sun I realized that Sebastian was staring at me the whole time. I looked a him and said,"A-are you ok?Is there something on my face?"He sighed,"No.Its just that...I'm so glad you came here. we hear a car beeping as we both rush to it.It was Oliver I opened the door and we got in.
Oliver: so did you guys have fun?
Sebastian: yes, we had a blast
Y/n: yeah I had an amazing time!
Oliver: that's good
We have arrived to our neighborhood and Sebastian walked me to my house
Sebastian: you know y/n I had such a fun time today
Y/n: "yes me too.today was an amazing day.thank you Seb."
Sebastian sighed,"your welcome , good night."