Tommy Shelby

"You're a fucking whore!" A drunk man in the streets screams this is your face and you jump slightly, fear rushing through your veins. "I shagged her last night, lads!" The 3 with him men look you up and down in appreciation and you shudder at the sight of them.

"Oh, lovely isn't she?" One of them comments, while the other lights a cigarette nodding in agreement. "Would love to get some of that." His disgusting smile of suggestion does it for you and you loose your rag, finally biting to the bait the left for you.

"Of fuck off you scummy creeps," you flip them off and while they stand there stunned for a few moments you take your chance to continue your abuse, "I wouldn't fucking shag ya if you gave me a million quid." Too shocked - or drunk - to come after you and give you what was expected to be a good old beating they let you waltz away, dignity still in tact. You keep your head down and use your hair as a curtain blocking out the world as you make your way back home. Even the metaphorical curtain of hair however couldn't hide the fact that you were being shadowed by a lanky man with a horse. Not again, please.

"Got in some trouble back there?" The sexy, husky and strangely familiar voice asks you a question but you daren't pair a face with the voice so don't greet him face to face and keep your head down.

"Not anything I cant handle." Is your quick reply.

"Oh, I could see that." The stranger almost chuckles - almost, but not quite. When he speaks next you can hear the smile in his voice and can't help but smile in response. "Quite a fiery one, ain't ya?"

"Only to protect myself." Is your quick response. Still tense you take in the mans features fully. He's gorgeous. That's obvious. There is also a hidden broken look behind his blue eyes, this is intriguing to you. The closer you look however, the more familiar his face becomes. "You're a Shelby." You observe out loud and see his smirk grow.

"Are you afraid?" The Shelby boy who you know is Thomas asks. You shake your head.

"If you wanted to hurt me you would've already." He takes a step closer and you take a step back. "But just to be safe." You wink, gesturing to the space between you.

"I would've asked to take you out sometime, if I was a normal man that could offer you more than just say danger and worry." Your heart flutters for a second and your try to compose yourself. You imagine you're failing miserably.

"What girl doesn't like a bit of danger?" You ask, flirting shamelessly.

"You couldn't handle it."

"Try me."