Part 4

Y/N POV
Me and the rest of the cast go to the make up studio. I had a man that would do my make up. "Hi I'm bill and I will do your make up." "Well I'm Y/N." So I sit in the chair. Bill began to pick some things but I saw that Thomas is looking at me. I began to get really hot and I saw I was red like a tomato. I lowered my head to hide it and that makes him giggle a little. "Love you don't have the hide your blush. I think it's cute." And that makes me blush even more. I looked at him and he was smiling at me. "Thomas?" "Yes." "Hmm how is it to be famous? It's my first time in a movie and I'm really scared for paparazzi." "Well sometimes it's really annoying. But it's really cool at the same time. And you don't have to be scared. I will always help you." He said laying his hand on my shoulder and slowly lowering his hand to my arm and than my hand to grab it. That gives me shivers down my spine. "Okay thanks." I Said looking him in the eye. And then I felt bill putting some makeup on me.

TIME SKIP
I'm finally ready with shooting some sences and actually it's really fun. We making a lot of jokes and dance together. I had a break now while Dylan and Thomas shooting a sence. I eat my little cupcake with my chocolate milk. And while I was eating I looked at Thomas. He looks so hot in that costume with that messy hair and his British accent. I'm melting inside but was cut of my kaya. She sat next to me. "CUT!"
"Hey Y/N are you looking at the British boy?" She asked smirking a lot. "Huh what no." I Said. "You where don't hide it from me." "Okay I was." And that makes her smirk more. "No kaya don't.!!" I Said. "Hey where are you guys talking about?" Dylan asked. "Huh noting." "Okayyy."

Time skip
It's now already dark so I walked to my trailer. It reads my name and mine was next to Thomas. I saw him already in his trailer and he saw me. He waved so I waved back. I walk into the trailer, putted my pajama on and lay in bed. Not one minute later I felt asleep I was so tired.