Part 15

Y/N POV
I waked up in the arms of s handsome boy. He held me tight to me. We both lay there naked under the bed sheets. Thomas was still asleep and he looks so adorable. His hair all messy and his eyes closed with his mouth a little open. I cuddled more into him and saw the alarm. "O shit where late." I Said and jumped out of my bed. I get dressed and brushed my teeth. I brushed my hair and waked Thomas up. "Thomas where late come." "Okay I'm coming." He said yawning and rubbed his eyes with his hands. "Okay see you." And I kissed his cheek and go to the breakfast room. I saw wes and the rest of the cast. "I'm sorry I forgot the time...." "Had fun last night?" Kaya Said and everyone smirked. "What?" "We heard everything." Ki hong Said And couldn't stop laughing. I rolled my eyes and picked a plate. Today was a day that will be awkward and busy. I will become a crank for the last couple of scenes. It will take 6 hours to be ready so I eat my food and go to the make up. I sat in my chair and waited for bill to come. "Hi Y/N." "Hey bill." "And exciting to become a crank?" "Yes and no." That makes him laugh. He started with the make up.

TIME SKIP
Almost 6 hours later I'm finally done. And I look amazing. I had black/purple vines on my face and the rest of my body. Black eyes and some blood. I became a crank because a crank bites me when we find for Minho and to go to wicked. When I walked on the set some people are shocked. I began to scare people and it was a big mess. Thomas was in the same make up as me. "Come Thomas. Should we scare Dylan?" I asked and he smiled and nodded. Dylan sat in the make up room. Bill walked out of the room. "Shhh wait we gonna scare Dylan." I whispered. We came inside sneaky and we both scared the death of him. "BOOOO!" We both Said and Dylan almost fall from his chair. Me and Thomas lay on the floor laughing our ass off. "Hahhahaha your face." Thomas said and I laughed more. "I hate you guys sometime." Dylan said and started laughing with us.