Part 18

Y/N POV
I start to smile. There growing a baby inside me. "I'm pregnant."
I said and kaya jumped in the air. "Omg omg omg I'm gonna cry." She said and hugged me. "When should I tell Thomas?" "I think now. Wait how long are you pregnant?" And I looked at the test. "4 weeks. I think I'm gonna say it now." I Said and picked the test and walked downstairs. I walk into the living room and Thomas is joking with the boys. "Hey Thomas I have to tell you something." I Said very nervous. "What is it?"
But I felt not really good. I don't know if it's the nerves or that I'm pregnant. "Y/N are you okay?" I felt really dizzy. I grabbed Thomas and hugged him to hold my balance. "Thomas I forgot my medicine yesterday." I Said releasing I forgot it. "O shit. Someone call the ambulance!" He yelled and held me tight. "It's gonna be okay." I start to hyperventilate. My baby can go die if I'm gonna die but I'm to weak to tell him. "Thomas I I......" but I collapsed in his arms and the only thing I saw was black.

THOMAS POV
I start to panic. What do I do? The ambulance came and bring her to the hospital. I'm with her. I'm so worried. What if she's gonna die. I can't live without her. And began to cry. "It's okay. She's not gonna die. She notice it before it can be worse so she's gonna be okay." The nurse said. That calms me down a little. I want her be in my arms now.