Prologue

Deep in woods where nature lays,
A creature of stars comes out to play.
White wings high,
And eyes bright and wide,
The Starlight Phoenix is born with pride.

Soon death be upon it,
Mind weak and frail,
As all its hopes and spirit,
Have deeply failed.
Burst into flames, crumbled to ash,
When faith is forgotten in deep in the past.

But from the simmer of failure,
Hope has arisen.
The feeling of defiance is all but hidden.
Mind restored and body renewed,
The Starlight Phoenix will forever continue.

So, tell the youth; old and wise,
That the Starlight Phoenix will surely rise.
To release us all from the chains of tyranny.
Oh, let this tale be true,
So, we can finally be set free.

Until that day has come, we continue to rust,
As we wait for the Starlight Phoenix to relieve us.

}}«»«»«»---------------::::::«| : |»::::::---------------«»«»«»{{

Writing Code:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(E/C) = Your Eye Colour

(H/C) = Your Hair Colour

(S/C) = Your Skin Colour

There's this chrome app called Interactive Fics. For computer users, it allows you to replace placeholder names with whatever you want i.e (Y/n) (L/n) is replaced with Victoria McKnight. Check it out if you rather see your own name instead of Y/n.

}}«»«»«»---------------::::::«| : |»::::::---------------«»«»«»{{

"Here you are, Mrs Pheoneye," a man dressed in white clothes said, "A beautiful baby girl."

The woman with soggy hair and tired (E/C) eyes, reached for her newly born creation. Wrapped up in a bundle, the child giggled at its mother. The woman's firm lips curved into a smile as satisfaction rested on her features.

The newborn's own (E/C) coloured orbs looked up, startled to see a man who had a slight moustache and a short beard that lined his jaw.

He bore a burgundy military coat; on the shoulder of the coat, a white of a bird with spread wings and 3 arrows on either side of the bird's tail on it all encased within a circle printed on.

He wore a cravat which was the same colour as his jacket tucked into sunset yellow waistcoat with a fastened pin of a silver Phoenix with raised arms and face with garnet red eyes holding the cravat in place.

She handed over the bundle to him and the man rocked her in his arms. Sweet nothings emitted from his mouth to the being in the bundle. The low grumbling coming from his chest, tickled the baby.

He chuckled "A job well done, don't you think, Gwendolyn?"

"Artur," She teased "You only say that because she looks like you."