Watchu doin' here?

Alia's Pov:

"Ja'Niyah come on, you're gonna be late for school"I yelled to my 15 year old daughter from downstairs.

She comes down in white skinny jeans, Creme coloured shirt, Creme Wedges with golden spikes, Gold Rolex watch, Her hair was in a bun on the top of her head with two loose curls in the front. Awe my baby is growing up!

"Mom Can you take me to the nail salon with you, I need these hideous things done today"She said walking with me, out the door.

"I was gonna go today while you're in school since it's my day off"I said, unlocking the door. She sucked her teeth at me, getting into the car.

"Nooooo, Ma How bout you wait until I get home from school? It won't take that long." She said, pleading me with her voice while I continued to drive.

"Umm how bout....No"I said keeping my eyes on the road. It wouldn't take a genius to find out that Ja'Niyah was in her feelings.

The rest of the ride was quiet while Steve Harvey's morning show played on the radio.

I stopped at her school, she sat back in her phone.

"Bye Niyah"I said putting the car in park. She folded her arms with an frown that seemed to want to pull up into a small smile.

"I'm not getting out of this car until you take me to the nail salon"She said, turning to me. I raised my eyebrow at her. She huffed, getting out. Knowing that I had won. I smiled, giving her two dollars. She grabbed it from me, walking away with her medium wide hips moving with her. I shook my head, starting the car and taking off.

_________

After making an stop to Wal-Mart, I decided to take Ja'Niyah with me to spend some time with her.

Walking into the house, I noticed that it was unlocked. Not really giving it a second thought, I carried my bags to the kitchen. An muscular figure with an Footlocker shirt on and black pants stood at my kitchen window, making me drop my bags. He turned around and I gasped. He looked way different.

His light skin no longer held any acne or pimples, his hair was in dreads a little bit past his shoulders, black and white striped footlocker shirt told me where he worked and those new edition of LeBron James 11 told me he still had his swag.

"Long time no see, Alia"His deep and strong voice made me wet something, something I had no control over.

"James"I breathed.

_________

Ohhhhhh. How you liking the story so far?

Well Imma try update as soon as I can!

Peace, Please!