my type of thing || 22

Kiarra B
I'm not even mad at Clarence. All i have learned is never trust a nigga. That's slat, so i'm not gon let it get to me I'm gone do me ! I pulled out my phone then went to the ubereats app. I had ordered me a chicken bowl from chipotle. I got up off my couch and began walking to the bathroom.

"Oou shit !" I caught myself, as i almost slipped over a dirty towel sitting on the floor from yesterday.

My heart had stopped, if i would have fell man dude. Anyway I went inside the bathroom and began running my bath water. I stripped from my clothes , then put them inside the hamper. After i put my hair in my shower cap. I got inside the bath and just laid there.

I was tired as fuck , i closed my eyes for a minute. I wasnt dumb enough to go to sleep, buh i needed to relax for a minute.

30 minutes later
I just got out the bath , and my food was here. I grabbed it and begin walking upstairs. Once again my dumb ass almost fell but i caught myself.

I turned on the tv and went to netflix. I was watching The Fosters, i love this show so mf much.

As i was watching i got a ring at my door bell. I wasnt expecting no visitors buh i went and got the door. It was this girl queen i met off instagram.

"Heyyy !" She said.

"Hey ?" I say.

"Can i come in ?" She asks.

"Yeah sure." I say, we both went up to my room.

She sat on my bed and i sat down also.

"Girl you look cute pregnant and shit." She said.

"Thanks lmao." I say.

"Whose the dad ?" Queen asked.

"Clarence." I say.

"Oh, thats cute are you guys together ?" She said.

"Its complicated." I said, not wanting to tell her my buisness.

"Mhm, can u take me downstairs to get something to drink my thirsty." She says.

"Uh yeah." I say.

I began leading her down the stairs , and before i knew it i was flying down the stairs.

--------------------------------------------
Sorry guys i been gone so long lmaoo😩. I been busy with school and sports lately so i been real tired buh i stayed home from school today so i decided to give yall a lil sum . I also have a little writers block 😭.