my type of thing || 24

Kiarra's Pov .

This is what i had on at the moment

This is what i had on at the moment . I went downstairs to see Clarence talking to someone at the door. I walked to where he was and seen he was talking to Lucas like dude wtfk.

"Ki he's saying you can't come with me , but you're grown make your own decision." Lucas says.

"I'm going to go with you , he ain't even my nigga" I say , trying to walk past Clarence .

"Man Kiarra , you barely even know this nigga . I ain't going for that , you mine ." Clarence said pushing me back softly .

"This shit messy asfk , bye Kiarra ." Lucas said , walking from the doorstep .

Clarence closed the door , and i sat on the couch mad and irritated .

"Why would you do that ?" I asked , annoyed .

"Kiarra , you brung another nigga to my home talking about he was finna take you out . That shit dead ass disrespectful . On top of that , it hurt because I love you and you made a nigga feel like he could have you and you're mine . " He said getting emotional .

"Omg , I did not know you felt like that . Clarence I love you too , I was trying to move on because i didnt think you felt the same way about me . Now for me to know that you do is a relief . " I say, almost crying .

He sat next to me , lifted my chin and kissed my lips softly , then hugged me . At this moment i felt safe even besides all the things that were actually going on around me . I wonder when he said that i'm his did he mean that we date , or i'm his but we not together and he better not catch me with another nigga .

"You my girl , we are together now . I am not letting you go I promise ." He whispered .

Not to ruin the moment or nothing but this nigga lying , i don't want to hear the lying shit . But I don't wanna start nothing , so i ain't gone tell him to stfu widd that lying shit .

"Okay."

He started holding onto me , hugging me tighter.

"Omg the baby just kicked !" I say, almost about to cry .

Clarence put his hand on my stomach , as the baby kicked .

--------------------------------------------

Hey yall , i really apologize for not being active on this book i know how much you guys enjoy it but i have had a lot going on in my personal life . Basically in a nutshell i was rushed to the hospital in march and had recovery for about 3 months , then in the summer i had birthday things going on. Now i'm back playing volleyball , and i have practice twice a week and a game every weekend also im the captain . So while having to juggle that i also have homework every night . So really my only time to write is once i finish my work in class , &' jus this lil ass chapter took 3 class days .