Chapter 12

Alissa's P.O.V

     Logan is actually better than I expected, at least better than Jake ever was/is. At some point I have to tell Logan that Jake and I didn't actually break up. Of course unless Jake finds out. Then we will break up...

Jake's P.O.V

     I think after Erika and I are done unpacking her I'm going to take all of Alissa's stuff and put it by the door. Alissa really hurt me. I can't even look at her face. When she gets home she is going to walk in and everything will be by the door. I need to talk with Erika really fast...

- MIDDLE OF CONVO -

Jake: Hey Erika?

Erika: What's up?

Jake: Will you help me move Alissa's stuff?

Erika: Idk Jake. I don't want to get in between you guys.

Jake: Please? I won't tell her you helped.

Erika: Idk Jake...

Jake: Please?!

Erika: Fine...

Jake: Yes! Thank you so much!

Erika: Yep. We have to get started though. Like right now.

Jake: Okay. I'll call her right now and ask her when she will be home.

Erika: Okay. I'll start.

Jake: Okay.

- END OF CONVO -

Alissa's P.O.V

      I have a while because when I hang out with friends I normally am out late.  What am I going to do for a couple more hours? I could actually go hang out with friends... I'm definitely not hanging with Logan. Jake's calling me right now.

-OVER CALL -

Alissa: Hey babe.

Jake: Hey. When will you be home?

Alissa: Idk. I was actually thinking of coming home early tonight. Why didn't you call me baby?

Jake: I don't know. Okay. So you are coming home early?

Alissa: Ya maybe. I'll probably be home by 10:30.

Jake: *Checks watch for time* Okay. See you then.

Alissa: Okay. I love you!

Jake: You too.

*It's currently 9:34*

- END OF CALL -

Jake: Erika?! She is going to be here in 55 minutes. We have a lot to do. Let's get started!

Erika: Okay. But Jake, I don't think we can get her whole room done in 55 minutes.

Jake: Well we better try. I'm gonna change the lock. You can start moving her clothes downstairs.

Erika: Okay. Let's go.

*They're almost done. Erika is done and goes to her room*

* Alissa walks in...*

Alissa: Jake! What the hell is this? Why is all my stuff downstairs by the front door?!

Jake: Maybe next time you sho-

Erika's P.O.V

    I just kissed Jake. I have been waiting so long for that and since she cheated on him...